🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾

Start from the beginning

Maleficent: "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, It's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip... Oh!"

Evil Queen: "Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Maleficent: "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Evil Queen: "Bitter, party of one."

Cruella: "Ooh! Who's the old bat?"

Mal: "This is Fairy Godmother."

Maleficent: "Still doing tricks with eggplants?"

Fairy Godmother: "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage."

Maleficent: "You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice! They were not... they were mice. They were not..."

Mal: "Thank you so much. Thank you."

Fairy Godmother: "They were mice."

Mal: "Hi, mom."

Maleficent: "Mal! I m-m-miss you."

Jafar: "You children are never far from our thoughts."

Mal: "I got it."

Maleficent: "How long must mommy wait to see you?"

Mal: "Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after... that."

Maleficent: "When?"

Mal: "Friday, 10 A.M."

Maleficent: "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much."

Mal: "Yes, I completely understand, mother."

Cruella: "Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." She said which made Y/n angry as she stormed into the room surprising the VKs, Fairy Godmother and even the Villains alongside her dalmatians.

Y/n: "He's the perfect size for a pet!" She shouted out angrily at Cruella whom whimpered back as Dolly, Dylan and Dante barked protectively for Carlos and Dude.

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "This dog loves me, and I love him."

Y/n: "And fyi, your dog is stuffed!"

Cruella: "Oh!"

Carlos: "So give it a rest!"

Jafar: "Oh-ho! Burn!"

Cruella: "Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!"

Jafar: "People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones."