The screams and squeals of laughter rang through the air as (name) and the Hashiras stood in front of the huge amusement park. They were on another field trip since apparently, Kaguya and Amane won the lottery of 60 million dollars. They decided to take everyone in the adoption center to the amusement park as a gift for their hard work.

(Name) wasn't too excited because she was the one left in charge of the Hashiras again. They were running around inside the bouncy castle right now, and (name) prayed to every god she knew that they wouldn't destroy something.

"(Name)!" the Hashiras ran over to her when they were done.

"Did you have fun?" (name) beamed at them and they nodded rapidly.

She counted each of them to make sure they were all present.

Except they weren't.

"Where's Sanemi?" (name) asked suspiciously.

The Hashiras shrugged but Giyuu, being the good boy he is, pointed at something above. (Name) looked and she screamed when Sanemi was climbing the very top of the bouncy castle. On top of the castle was an ohagi plushy, and the boy was trying to get it.

"Sanemi?! Get down from there!" (name) shrieked.

The boy noticed her but he stuck out his tongue. The Hashiras scowled at his behaviour to (name), and the woman was shaking to bits. (Name) huffed and went over to get a long stick.

Sanemi laughed loudly as he was about to touch the ohagi when a stick whacked his bum. He screamed and he looked down to see (name) holding a giant stick, glaring at him with annoyance.

"Get. Down. From. There!" (name) shouted and she whacked him again.

Sanemi snarled but he blinked when the stick went into his t-shirt and plucked him up, making the little boy dangle like a kitten. (Name) lowered the stick and placed Sanemi down, before throwing the material away.

"What was that for?!" Sanemi asked rudely.

"What was that for?!" (name) snapped back, "you could've hurt yourself and I would have lost my job!"

Sanemi started to make a fit and (name) rolled her eyes and walked away. The other Hashiras looked at the white haired boy with disappointment, as Sanemi huffed and looked down sadly. He really wanted the toy.

A shadow went over him and he looked up to see (name) bending down. Something was shoved into his face and he looked at the ohagi plushy in his hands. His eyes began to water as he looked at (name) with snot dripping down.

"Here you go. If you really wanted that, you could've just told me and I'll get it for you." (name) said in a kind voice.

"(Name)!" Sanemi cried and hugged her.

(Name) smiled and picked him up, while patting his back. She peered down at the other Hashiras and they rushed to hug her legs. Uzui smirked as he felt her thighs, but he gulped when Shinobu stared at him with a fake smile.

Before any of them could react, Shinobu kicked Uzui across the amusement park.

"Uzui!"

~~~

"Where do you all want to go next?"

"The ferris wheel!" the Hashiras shouted and pointed at the giant wheel.

"Okay." (name) smiled as they led her.

"How many?" the employee asked (name).

"U-um, 9 tickets please." (name) stammered.