"Can I do your hair (Last name)-san?" Mitsuri asked with sparkling eyes.

"Sure! Call me (Name) too!" (Name) responded, "we're friends!"

Mitsuri and (Name) sat on the floor with hair bands and pins surrounding the two of them.

"I've always wanted a big sister, so I could do her hair. I dream about it sometimes, us talking about girls stuff---" she babbled, making (Name) smile at how happy Mitsuri looked.

Her action made the others curious and they scrambled over to see. Muichiro crawled into your lap, and fell asleep.

"What are you doing?" Uzui asked stupidly, too dense to see what was happening.

"Mitsuri-chan is braiding (Last name)-san's hair you dumbo. Can I help?" Shinobu asked, Mitsuri nodding and the two worked together.

"I'm sure (Last name)-san will look good with any hairstyle! Even if she's bald!" Rengoku blurted out, not noticing what he said.

"Please call me (Name), and thank you." (Name) sweatdropped, their eyes lighting up.

You gently brushed Muichiro's long hair, causing him to cuddle closer. Giyuu, feeling a bit betrayed, also crawled into your lap and fell asleep, head resting on your shoulder.

"Your hair is so soft, (Name)." Shinobu commented before an evil smirk appeared on her face, "do you have a boyfriend?"

"B-boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Someone as pretty as (Name)-chan must have a boyfriend!" Mitsuri chimed.

"He must be one lucky guy!" Rengoku shouted.

"She could be a stripper." Uzui murmured and looked at (Name) up and down, before he choked when Shinobu wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend." (Name) said, "I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet."

"I'm her boyfriend." Muichiro snapped, his eyes opening to silence the question.

"All done! Your hair looks like mine now (Name)-chan, we're like a family!" Mitsuri cheered, handing (Name) a mirror.

If Mitsuri was a hairstylist in her previous life, she certainly must have been a good one. (Name) awed at the beautiful hair, the children gathering closer to see it.

"Please date me, (Name)!" Uzui bowed deeply.

"You literally said she could be a stripper and now you want to date her?" Shinobu asked with disgust.

"I've seen Mitsuri wear it better." Obanai commented, "no offense."

"She is pwetty!" Sanemi snapped at Obanai, but he gulped when everyone stared at him.

Sanemi's eyes began to water and he rushed into the bathroom again. While that, Uzui slowly crept up to (Name), his hands reaching out as a smug smile formed on his face. He was just about to touch (Name)'s boobs when Shinobu smacked him, causing Uzui to spin in the air a couple times and landing on the floor with his booty in the air.

A small dent appeared and (Name) screamed.

"Is he okay?!"

"He'll be fine (Name)." Shinobu replied as if a boy hitting the ground hard was nothing.

Rengoku poked him with a stick, touching his ticklish part making Uzui laugh hysterically. Uzui was about to lunge at (Name) again when a rock hit him in the face.

"For someone who's older than most of us kids, you show no respect to women." Obanai said annoyedly.

"Obanai!" (Name) yelled his name and he flinched, "thank you!"