"Fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK!" (Name) screamed in her head, as she can literally feel the happiness bouncing off of Douma.

Rengoku paid no attention to what the spokeswoman said as he gulped down the water happily. All the Hashiras including Gyuutaro and Ume, stared at the two adults with wide eyes. A jealous feeling loomed through the Hashiras' chest as Rengoku had the privilege to spend some time with (Name).

"Well?" The annoying lady pestered.

"Let's go, (Name)-chan!" Douma got up from his seat and offered a hand to her, "it'll be fun! I promise!"

A few "awws" echoed in the stadium and (Name) swore she saw the seals clap for them. She stiffly placed her hand in Douma's and picked Rengoku up - who looked at her with confusion. The crowd cheered as Douma guided (Name) to the stage.

"What are we doing, (Name)?" Rengoku asked brightly.

"We're walking to my death." was what (Name) wanted to say.

"We're going to have fun with animals." (Name) smiled, "Douma's going to join us."

"What about the others? I don't want to do anything fun without my friends." Rengoku blinked and he looked at the audience to see the rest of the Hashiras' looking green with envy.

"Well-"

"Thank you for joining us!" The lady spoke, "oh my! We have a handsome man and a beautiful woman! You two are blessed with a son!"

"You're my mommy, (Name)!?" Rengoku shrilled happily.

"How did you two meet?" The lady shoved the microphone in Douma's face.

"Don't say anything dumb! Please don't say anything dumb!" (Name) screamed in her head.

"We met in high school!" Douma clapped his hands and (Name) wanted to face palm, "we were high school sweethearts, and continued to be with each other ever since! We finally got married and got blessed with our little Rengoku!"

"(Name), I need to pee." Rengoku pouted.

(Name) wanted to jump into the water and die.

"O-oh, I think you have to hold it, Rengoku." (Name) smiled at him nervously.

"My pp is going to burst!"

"That's lovely! It looks like we picked a passionate couple!" The lady grinned, "for your tasks today! You're going to help us feed the seals! After that, we'll offer you a ride on our favourite orcas!"

"I can't hold it (Name)!" Rengoku complained.

"Rengoku, let's-"

"We'll show you guys a demonstration!"

The lady and her friends demonstrated how to feed the seal, but (Name) didn't pay too much attention since she was scared that Rengoku was going to pee on her. They clapped their hands and the seals would come out of the water. Then, they would throw a fish at them, and that was it.

"Let's have the wife go first!"

"What?!" (Name) stammered, as the lady took Rengoku out of her arms and handed her a fish.

A seal looked at her happily, and wagged its tail. (Name) didn't care and threw the fish at the seal, making it catch it in its mouth. The crowd awed and cheered, and the Hashiras were even impressed.

"Now, the cute son!"

Rengoku was literally shaking to his core as Douma placed a dead fish in his hands. Douma winked at him, and all thoughts of peeing disappeared from Rengoku's mind. But his angry mind shifted to fear, when a giant seal glared down at the fish in his hands.