Chapter one

Krons P.O.V. 

    It's 5 o’clock when I wake up and stretch, looking at the scars that scatter my body from working with all the different dinosaurs in the park. My name is Kronosaurus but everybody just calls me Kron. I'm 20, almost 21. Im 4’9’ . I have long pink and blue hair, and have a special gift; I can talk to dinosaurs. I get out of bed and jump into the shower washing my hair. I wash my body and step out of the shower and dry off. I do my hair before putting on black see through tights, green shorts, a black shirt, along with a black belt, and a leather jacket. I grab my black doc martens and put them on and leave to go visit my raptors Nyx and Hemera, before going to see my T-Rex. After that I would go visit Kamo, the new Indominus Rex.

 After that I would go visit Kamo, the new Indominus Rex

I jump on my motorcycle and drive to my raptor cage. I dismount the bike and enter the cage with the two sleeping Raptors. “Nyx! Hemera! Momma's back, come here babies.” I called out. Once hearing my voice they jump up and give off a sound that would normally sound like a pur.

“Alpha your back!” Hemera says to me.

“Alpha!” Nyx shouts.

“Hey girls. It's time to train. I have to go visit River later, so let's get this done.”I chuckle out. They give me a nod and I grin. “Alright, Release the pig!” I shout at one of your coworkers. The pig runs loose and both Raptors look at you. “And, Go!” I shout, they run off and I watch them chase the pig. The pig starts coming back my way and it runs into the cage. “Halt!” I tell them. They stop and I smile. “Good, now we're moving this way, come here. Now stop.” I tell them. “Good, Good, that's damn good.” I say. “Good job today girl. Here Hemera there's your rat. Nyx Here's yours.” I tell them tossing them rats. “That's it for today girls. I have a lot to do today, otherwise I would stay longer.” I tell them. They thrill out an ok and I leave. I get back on my motorcycle and head to Rivers paddock and head in. The park has been open for an hour now it's time to do a feeding.

“Good morning everyone, my name is Kron, and this here is River. She is from the first park.  There were six original T-rexs at the first park and she was the only one left. She is about 47 feet long and weighs about 700 pounds. Why don't we give them a show River” I say. River roars in agreement and I smile, grabbing a piece of meat. “Alright, I have raised River since she was an egg, meaning I have a special bond with her. She allows me to touch her and feed her. Now with me she is very gentle but if I'm not here she isn't very nice.” I explained to the people who were watching. “River, eyes.” I told her. She crouches down to stand eye level with me on the railing. “Now, stay put and do not move.” I tell her, putting the piece of meat on her nose. “Good now, wait.” I tell her, walking down the stairs to be by her feet. “Alright now if you all watch closely, I will tap her foot and she will eat the piece of meat on her nose.” I say. I watch them all come forward to see better and tap Rivers foot. River moves her head to the side and eats the piece of meat as it falls. I grin at her and pat her leg. “Are you still hungry girl?” I ask her. She gives a roar in response. “Release the goat” I say to another one of my coworkers. They bring out a goat tied to a pole. I look at River who is waiting for the ok to go and eat the goat. “Alright River go ahead.” I tell her I watch her walk to the goat and chomp down on it, splashing blood on me in the process. I huff out and look at the crowd who looks disgusted. “Now one last trick before we end this feeding. I have trained River to clean the mess she has made which more than half the time also means me. Watch, River bath.” I say. River walks up to me and licks off the blood leaving me clean. “That's it for this feeding, have a good day everyone.” I say walking out and walking to the cleaning room and take off my outfit, changing it and putting the dirty ones in a bag to wash. I grab the extra clothes I brought with me and put them on. It consisted of; loose brown pants, a long sleeved black crop top, no show cactus socks, Adidas, and a sun necklace.

 It consisted of; loose brown pants, a long sleeved black crop top, no show cactus socks, Adidas, and a sun necklace

After getting dressed I drive to my little house that is right next to Owen Gradys. I know him but he doesn't really know me. He would rather be with Claire than me anyways. After arriving I take my clothes in and make a sandwich before going to  take care of Kamo. I lock my door and see that Owen is working on his Motorcycle. I stop eating my sandwich and walk up to Owen. "Sup Grady" I say leaning on a tree close by.

"Not much just working on my bike. How are you doing? Miss 'I talk to dinosaurs'" he laughs out. I become slightly mad and go to walk away when he calls out. "Hey I'm just messing with you. How are you?" I look at him and tell my eyes playfully.

"I'm alright just got done with Rivers feeding." I tell him.

"I saw, I was there. It's pretty cool what you can do with her." He says stopping and getting up walking over to me. I blush and look away from him. Sandwich forgotten in my hand.

"Thanks. How are your girls?" I ask him, looking up still red as a tomato.

"They're good. We did really good today. Much like with your girls. I also saw that. It's amazing that they let you touch them. My girls tried to eat me when a new guy fell in today." He says. I touch his bicep and look into his eyes.

"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" I ask worried.

"No I'm ok I promise. Why do you care so much?" Owen asks.

I look down and very quietly answer, "cause I like you a lot." I look at my bike and sigh. "I gotta go. I have to train a new dinosaur." I say walking away. I hop on my bike with my sandwich in my mouth and take a bite before backing up. I became startled upon hearing Owen’s voice again. “You know you shouldn't eat and drive a motorcycle you could get hurt.” He says. I smirk at him and raise an eyebrow.

“I've been eating and driving a motorcycle since I was 14 Grady.” I tell him, driving off eating my sandwich. I arrive at Kamos cage and walk in. “I'm going in, if anything happens while I'm in here remember whatever you do, do not open any of the doors ever.” I repeat to the security guard for the millionth time. I walk in the door and shut it. “Kamo, I'm back and I have food for you.” I say. I watch as she hides and looks at Claire and Mr. Masrani. “It's alright girl, they can't get to you. Come here.” I Say to her she moves and comes closer to me. “Good girl.” I say bring the crane to our area. “Here you go girl, eat that then I need you to come here.” I said to her, She eats it and I look at her. I wonder if they know that she can camouflage. I think to myself. I pull out a big piece of meat and hold it in front of me. “Now I want you to wait for me to tap your foot before eating it. It will take a while to get used to it but it will be easier.” I explained to her.

“I don't want to wait, I want it now.” She says I look at her and sigh.

“You know that can't happen, you'll hurt me then they will have to put you down for it, and I don't want that.” I told her. She huffs and lets me put the meat on her nose before walking to her foot. I wait a second before tapping her foot and the meat falls to the floor before she eats it. “Good girl I must leave now but I'll see you tomorrow.” I told her. She huffs and walks away.

“Kronosaurus, that was reckless, why did you go in there!” Claire shouts at me before looking back at Mr. Masrani. “So you will be back in a month to check on things?” Claire asks. Mr. Masrani nods and they walk out leaving me to walk out and go to my house.