Family Matters, part I

Start from the beginning

The older man nodded and looked grim. "Let's go on, the sooner I have warmth and softness around me again."

They walked up the stairs very slowly. Every step was measured and carefully put on a step. Harry felt Rabastan's body tremble with exertion. Harry understood this feeling, that is how he felt during his stay with the Dursleys. The feeling that your body had reached its limit, that your will was stronger than your own physicality. The feeling of helplessness. One look at Rabastan told him that the older man did indeed feel powerless, and was therefore ashamed. Rabastan found it difficult to accept help. Harry, therefore, decided to keep his mouth shut.

Shuffling, they finally arrived at Rabastan's room. The older man opened the door himself and sighed when he stepped into his room. Harry walked in and went down a mental list that Rabastan's room had to comply with. Bibi, however, had done her very best and had already laid out fresh linen and warm pajamas for Rabastan.

"Can I help you with something else?" Harry finally asked. He did not want to further erode Rabastan's self-worth, but he also did not want to leave him to his own devices.

The man in question raised an eyebrow teasingly. "Are you so eager to get me undressed, Harry? You would think that we are still in the early stages of our relationship ... But if you are so eager, who am I to stop you?"

Harry immediately felt his cheeks warm. If Rabastan is already teasing so much now, what would he do when he is completely healthy? Harry didn't know if he was looking forward to that, as he had little experience with flirting.

A finger under his chin made Harry look up at Rabastan. "You really are wonderful to tease, Harry. But no, you've done enough for now. I will ask Bibi to help me with a bath and then go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow, little raven. But remember, I will dream about you tonight and I will most certainly enjoy it."

Harry gave Rabastan an uncertain smile and left the room. "Good night Rabastan," said Harry, closing the door behind him.

***

The warm rays emanating from the showerhead warmed Harry's skin. He sighed at the feeling of these wet caresses. All the tensions from the evening before slipped away from him. He had slept surprisingly well, all things considered. He had been in bed for a while, brooding over the just escaped Lestranges. They had looked weak and sickly, Harry thought to himself. Rodolphus had looked very thin, his movements had also looked mechanical, with abrupt, unnatural interruptions. Bellatrix had looked insane, Harry had no other word for it. Her hair was matted and hanging in front of her eyes. Her teeth were black, and she had gasped for breath. Her appearance was bizarre.

And Rabastan... He had looked the best. Of course, he was dirty as well, but his eyes had been brighter, sharper than his brother's. His hands hadn't been shaking either, and his steps had been deliberate.

Harry inadvertently let his hands wander to his waist, where he thoughtlessly caressed his skin. He moaned softly, thinking of Rabastan's intense gaze. The man had looked at him as if he had wanted to devour him as if he wanted to enrapture Harry. Harry had felt small, but also powerful. He knew he was the one who brought out those intense feelings of Rabastan.

"Fuck!" Harry exclaimed, looking down. The recent memories worked far better than the old photographs of Rabastan, and the evidence had reached great proportions. With hasty movements, Harry got rid of this problem and soaped himself again afterward.

Now that he was clean again, he turned off the shower and Harry quickly dried himself off. There were already clean clothes waiting for him on the bed. These were slightly more formal than the clothes he'd been wearing lately. However, he appreciated them, he might get to know his "in-laws" today, and a good impression was the least he could do.