Ive been engaged since i was 4 (bakudeku)🥀🍪

Izuku always wore this plastic ring, he never told anyone why, everyone asked him why but he just ignored them. Soon he gets trapped in a truth or dare game.
——————————————
"Come on midobro, you picked truth so you have to tell us why you wear that ring." Kiri complained, all of class 1-a (minus mineta) were sitting in the common room, playing spin the bottle truth or dare, they all (besides bakugo) wanted to know why izuku wore that old plastic ring. "I told you no kiri, you'll find out soon though" izuku rolled his eyes, going to spin the bottle when Uraraka noticed that the ring was on his wedding finger. "Hey wait a minute deku, it's on your wedding finger, shouldn't it be on another finger?" She questioned, earning a Murmur of agreement from everyone. Izuku took a deep breath. "You guys really want to know?" Earning nods of anticipation around.

"Alright fine, if you must know, I've been engaged since I was four" a slight blush spread across his cheeks causing him to look down and quickly spinning the bottle, the game continued on, izuku was happy the bottle didn't land on him for the rest, until the last round. "Aha midobro truth or dareeeeee" Kami wiggled his eyebrows. Izuku knew he was trapped so he decided to go with truth. "Alright I think I speak for everyone here, who are you engaged to and how?" Izuku just gave up, deciding to give them an answer. "Ok so....."

*flashback*
"Kacchan, Kacchan, are you ready to go play?" A young izuku asked happily as he saw his best friend come into the park. "Yea yea deku I'm ready, but I have something for you though" this perked izukus ears, katsuki never got him anything unless it was for his birthday or Christmas. Izuku tilted his head like a confused puppy. "What is it Kacchan?" Katsuki motioned him to come over to him with one hand behind His back, izuku excitedly walked over. "Deku, you know I'm bad with words and feeling but you're my bestest best friend in the world and I'll love you forever" katsuki whispered during the end "and this might be stupid or whatever but this is a token that I'm going to marry you someday" he held out the plastic ring

(Something like that, just more green, yes I edited it but you can't really tell)"So deku, will you marry me when we become hero's together?" Katsuki looked at the ground while holding this hands out with the ring, it went silent for a bit, the on...

"So deku, will you marry me when we become hero's together?" Katsuki looked at the ground while holding this hands out with the ring, it went silent for a bit, the only thing he could hear was the cars driving past. He was about to face rejection when he felt a hand take the ring out of his and arms wrap around his neck. Izuku smiled happily in the crook of katsukis neck, "of course I'll marry you Kacchan, I'll always stay with you" katsuki smiled triumphly and wrapped his arms around izukus neck, picking him up slightly and spinning him around, all he could he was izukus angelic laughter, as long as izuku was at his side, he'd never stop smiling.
*end of flashback*

The whole class (besides bakugo who was blushing furiously in the corner) was in shock, izuku was 'engaged' to bakugo? THE katsuki bakugo, the lion that couldn't be tamed? Kiri turned to face bakugo in the corner of the couch. "Bakubro?" Bakugo glanced at izuku, then the rest of the class, then left the room, earning a sigh from izuku. "Ever since he found out that I was quirkless (the class knows where he got his quirk from) he'd ignore me, ditch me, and eventually started to bully me, I don't even know if he remembered that day until I brought it up, he's always been around me my whole life, whether it'd be playing with me or bullying me. He's always there. And now, I guess I'm in his way of being a hero" izuku unconsciously started to play with the ring "but if that's what he wants then I'll let it be, even if he doesn't wanna marry me.... It was probably some silly kid thing, kids do, nothing out of the normal, and now that he has new friends, no offence kiri, I guess he doesn't need me in his life, if that's it so be it. I just want him to be happy" izuku smiled sadly, earning some sympathetic looks, he stood up quietly and left.

Izuku got into the elevator and let his head drop slightly, 'I guess he doesn't need me in his life, if that's it so be it, I just want him to be happy' his words clouded his head, he was to focused in his own head he didn't realise a hand made it way between the doors until he heard a sigh. His head snapped up and to his surprise, bakugo was standing there with an unreadable expression. Izuku decided not to speak, not wanting to anger his childhood friend. "I.....I do need you in my life zuzu, if it weren't for you I wouldn't of been here right now" izuku was surprised to hear the long forgotten nickname.

"Come with me nerd" Bakugo said as the elevator stopped at their floor, izuku cautiously followed him to his room and walked in after bakugo. Izuku sat on the floor, not wanting to anger the blond. Katsuki noticed and sighed. "Come here nerd" he patted his lap, izuku slowly got up and sat where katsuki wanted him. He sat facing him, his hands by his side and head looking down. Katsuki grabbed his arms and put them over his shoulders, izuku looked up with a cute but confused look, katsuki just smiled softly and wrapped his arms around his waist, causing izuku to blush.

Katsuki fell back on the bed with izuku on his chest. "K-Kacchan what are you doi-" "just go to sleep nerd" katsuki tiredly said. Izuku finally relaxed and nuzzled his head into katsukis chest. "Love you kacchan" and fell alseep. "I love you too zuzu" katsuki kissed his forehead and fell asleep.
———————————-
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much, school has been a bitch to me so I haven't had time to write. School holidays are in a few weeks so I'll try to write as much as I can :)