Who knows deku best? (Bakudeku)🍪

Pretty self explanatory, jealous and self centred Uraraka, yea ig that's it. Also I very much love Uraraka but I don't ship her and deku, I personally think they're better off as friends while she goes off with Iida:) (bakugo and Uraraka have a contest to see who knows deku better) AU where izuku tells Uraraka nearly everything about himself.
————————————————
Izuku woke up from yelling in the kitchen (they're at the dorms) and groggily got up out of bed and put on his favourite hoodie which he totally did not secretly steal from katsuki. (Hoodie is the one in the picture but brown) He walked out to the kitchen to see everyone crowding around Uraraka and katsuki. "What's happening?" He yawned while rubbing his eye on the oversized sleeve. All eyes turned to him and he blushed of embarrassment. His eyes met katsukis and he remembered who's hoodie he was wearing.

He waited for katsuki to yell at him and demand his hoodie back but it never came which confused izuku. He looked at katsuki who had a small smirk on his face and a tint of blush on his cheeks. "Uh guys? What's happening?" He asked again. "Well apparently Uraraka knows you better the bakugo (I DO) and bakugo wasn't having it and was saying that he knows you better." Izuku stared dumbfounded at the two, then started giggling. "Seriously? You guys are fighting over that? Why don't we have a competition to see who knows me better eh?"

Everyone sat in the living room. Katsuki and Uraraka on one of the couch's with a whiteboard in the hands. "Alright we'll ask some questions and at the end midoriya will tell you if their correct or not. Alright first question, who are midoriyas parents?" Mina let let them write for a few seconds. "Second question, does izuku have any siblings?".

*time skip to the last question cuz I can't think of any other questions*

"Last question. What is midoriyas favourite colour and why is it that?" Izuku really hoped katsuki wrote a different reason to why other wise It'd be a very embarrassing explanation. "Ok midoriya it's time to see who knows your best. So the first question was, who are your parents? Uraraka who did you say?"

Uraraka looked down at her board and smirked a little. "Inko Midoriya and All Might" if izuku had a drink he'd be choking on it right now. "Um alright, bakubae who did you say?" "Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya also known as All for One..." "All for One? Midoriya isn't that-" "the leader of the league of villains? Yes, yes it is, sorry Uraraka but this one goes to Kacchan. All for one is my father, that's why he always targets me. But he means no harm, he just wants to see his son. I've met him a few times he's really nice." He smiled a bit.

"Alright so it's 0-1 can someone keep count?" Kami volunteered enthusiastically. "Second question was, does izuku have any siblings? Uraraka your answer." "Well i put a no" "bakubae?" "Technically he does, not by blood though, tomura Shigaraki, All for one is practically his dad" Bakugo smiled gleefully. Everyone gave him weird looks but waited for izuku to answer. "Um, yea I guess Kacchan pretty much explained it all."

*another time skip up to the last answer*

"So we're at 7-7, bakugo if you get this right you know mido better, Uraraka the same. Last question, What is midoriyas favourite colour and why is it that?" Uraraka smirked as She looked at her whiteboard. "Dekus favourite colour is brown, cause it's the same colour of my hair and eyes, he also has a brown hoodie on" she grinned triumphly. Everyone looked at her weirdly, but katsuki grinned widely. "No actually his favourite colour is red" Mina rose her eyebrow. "Are you going to give us a reason?" He looked at izuku who had a major blush on his cheeks. "I think I'll let the nerd explain it"

Izuku glared as best he could at katsuki. "God this is going to be embarrassing..... when we were younger, before we met, I didn't really have a favourite colour, but when our mums introduced us, his eyes were the first thing I saw, besides his spiky blond hair (HEY), they were a gorgeous ruby red, he was always so determined about himself so yea, and that's why I have these red shoes. My favourite colour is red." By now he was blushing furiously while everyone, besides Uraraka who was very angry, was in awe.

"And actually pink cheeks, this is my hoodie, but now dekus, the colour has nothing to do with you, nerd been mine since we met. So back off round face." Katsuki wrapped his arms around izuku and glared at Uraraka. The class was shocked and izuku was blushing of embarrassment, he put his head in his hands and put his face in katsukis chest. "Kacchan why would you say that?" He whined, katsuki bent down so that his mouth is next to izukus ear. "Because zuzu it's true, you've been mine since day one and will always be mine."

He picked up izuku so that he was on his shoulder. "Kacchan what-" "shut it Deku" and he walked away with the rest of the class confused. He brought izuku to his room and plopped him down on his bed and layed down next to him. "Kacchan-" "shut it nerd, go to sleep" he wrapped his arms around izuku so that his head was on his chest. Izuku moved around a bit to get comfortable and once he found a spot he slowly drifted off. "Love you Kat" he said, barely above a whisper and fell asleep. Katsuki looked down at izuku and made sure he was asleep. "Love you too zuzu" he kissed his head and let the darkness take over.