Harry made a defeated movement with his arms. Corvus had a solid answer for everything. He watched the last test, also the shortest (it was only scheduled for ten minutes), a Carrier Test.

"Corvus, what exactly is a 'Carrier Test'? I haven't paid any attention to it so far because it seems like such an insignificant test because of its duration. But... what is it? "

Corvus waved the question away. "Oh, that's a typical 'pure-blood-ery' test," he said with a wink. "Don't worry about it, the test is done in no time."

The arrival of Glinda, the main elf of Corvus, interrupted the conversation.

"Master Lestrange, there are visitors for you. Healer Hopson is here."

"Ah, thank you Glinda, escort Healer Hopson to the sitting room, I have already made arrangements for Master Harry's examination. Tell him we'll follow in a few moments. "

"Of course, Master Lestrange." the elf bowed and disappeared with a soft plop.

Corvus turned to Harry with a triumphant smile. "So, shall we?"

Harry muttered something unintelligible but followed the man nonetheless. He was going to take those stupid tests, but he won't like it.

***

It had been more than half an hour since Healer Hopson and Corvus had disappeared. Well disappeared... they were in the other room. Harry was impatiently waiting for the results of his tests. The tests themselves were not too bad. There was no pain involved. Nor had he had to undress down to his underwear. Most of the testing was done with magic, and the rest was with blood.

Healer Hopkins first went to see the results himself. The man was very professional and stated that he could only give sound advice if he could examine the data given. After an hour he had fetched Corvus. Harry had agreed in advance that Corvus could play a leading role in any treatment. Corvus would keep a meticulous file on Harry and all the setups. Harry trusted the man and knew he could see all the details when asked.

After forty minutes, the door opened and Corvus and Healer Hopson re-entered. The pair looked tense so that a discussion had just taken place. Corvus sat down on the sofa next to Harry, Healer Hopson sat opposite them on the chair. Between them was a small side table, on which Healer Hopson placed the papers of Harry's research.

"Mr. Potter, we have a lot to discuss. Let me emphasize that we do not see a need for treatment at this time. You do need to get all your vaccinations, you did not have these as a child. Today you will have the first three and after three months the last vaccinations. You are otherwise healthy, young and your magic is flourishing. Well, let's start with your inheritance test."

He handed Harry a piece of parchment with a list on it. He quickly took note, some things had been underlined.

Inheritance Test Results of Harry James Potter-Black, 2nd January 1996

Abilities

Parselmouth

Parselmagic

Soulmagic

Affinities

Parselmagic

Soulmagic

Necromancy

Magical Residue

Ripped Soul

Basilisk Venom

Phoenix Tears