Chapter 20: Way to Lumiose

Start from the beginning

Then they asked her how she met Ash again. She told them how she saw Ash on television, saving Garchomp and falling off the Lumiose Tower.

After that, she told them how she decided to meet Ash again and she started her journey by choosing her first pokemon Fennekin

After that, she told them how she decided to meet Ash again and she started her journey by choosing her first pokemon Fennekin. She also told them that she met Ash at Santalune after his match with Viola.

They continued sharing their experiences and at the same time they did training too.

At night, they decided to set their camps in the forest, as there was no Pokemon Centre in sight.

They all sat around the campfire and started talking on random talks.

"Hey Ash, I still can't believe that you kept so many secrets from us and from where you got all these secrets." said Bonnie.

Everyone laughed after hearing this.

"Just don't tell me that there are more secrets which Ash has kept from us or I'll faint." said Bonnie.

"And what if Ash really has more secrets?" asked Clemont.

"Clemont, Have you ever made an invention from which a person can hear nicely?" asked Bonnie.

"No, I haven't. Does someone needs such an invention? I would try to make one." said Clemont.

"Yes, you need a hearing device, Clemont. I said that if Ash has kept another secret and I would come to know about it, I would faint. But you were unable to hear it." said Bonnie.

"BONNIE!?" shouted Clemont.

Everyone laughed at the Lumiose siblings' argument.

Our heroes spent the night camping at the forest.

The next morning Ash got a call from Blue Oak. He excused himself from the group and took the call.
___________________________________________

"Hello Ash, It's Blue here." said Blue.

"Yeah, I know it's you. I have saved your phone number." said Ash.

"Whatever.... I wanted to tell you that we have found who is the leader of the Team Secret Rocket." said Blue.

"Really!? Who is it?" asked Ash.

"Giovanni" said Blue.

"Wait, Giovanni..... Leader of Team Rocket?" asked Ash.

"Yes, Giovanni is the leader of Team Secret Rocket too. When you disbanded the Evil Organisations like Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare and Team Skull........ Team Rocket was the only evil organization which wasn't demolished. All this teams decided to join Giovanni in his evil works and therefore Giovanni made a new and very strong Evil organization named Team Secret Rocket. We got this information from our secret spy, but alas, he couldn't find their headquarters." explained Blue.

"Thanks for the information Blue. Now that we have got this information, I have to tell my friends that we need to work very hard." said Ash.

"Ash, You can share this information with your friends but I hope that you remember the rule of not telling them that you are a member of Pokenations and anything about Pokenations." said Blue.

"Yes Blue, I remember the rules. I am going to tell them that my other Pokemon who are at Rota, got this information after working for day and night." said Ash as he and Blue chuckled.

"Ok Ash, I will call you when I will get more information about Team Secret Rocket. Do as much training as you can and Congratulations! Red told me that you have got yourself a keeper."

"Thanks Blue" said Ash as he cut the call.
_________________________________________

Ash went back to the group and shared all the information about Team Secret Rocket to them. He also told them that he got this information from his Pokemon at Rota.

They all did training and after three days of travelling, they reached at Lumiose City.

In the Hall of Origin
"You have to save the chosen one when he will be in danger. I give you the responsibility for the same." said Arceus.

"Yes, My lord. Ash is not only the chosen one but also my friend. I will fulfill my responsibility with full determination." said '???'.

As the journey continues....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!