Ahsoka

You and Ahsoka were on Onderon helping Lux and the rebels take back their planet, your master was Obi-Wan so he allowed you to stay with Ahsoka. What nobody knew though, except for Anakin, was that you and Ahsoka were dating.

Even though you were a Jedi you still had a nasty temper, luckily though it took a lot for you to get angry at someone. But unfortunately Lux was being a master at making you mad, you hated the way he was always with Ahsoka and how he sometimes tried to flirt with her.

It made your blood boil and it took all your training to not slap him and tell him to stay away from her.

However Lux has gone to far today.

You were walking around the base when you saw Lux and Ahsoka, you were about to walk away so that you didn't get angry when you suddenly saw Lux kiss her on the lips.

This is where your Jedi training came down to, you could either beat his ass or you run away from the scene.....you decided on a compromise.

You ran over to them and punched Lux square in the jaw before running away with tears rolling down your cheeks. Lux fell to the ground shocked and Ahsoka glared at him before running off to find you.

When she did, she found you hiding behind a tree with tears rolling down your face, she immediately hugged you and you gasped before hugging her back tightly.

You both hugged each other for a few moments before she pulled you back slightly, cupped your cheeks, and kissed you.

After a moment she pulled away and used her thump to wipe away your tears, you sniffed and whispered "I'm sorry for punching Lux"

She gave you a soft smile and says "it's okay, I would have done the same thing too." You gave her a small smile before she stood up and helped you off the ground.

You thanked her before you both returned to Lux and Ahsoka told him the truth, how you 2 were a couple and too never do that again.

Lux was disappointed but he backed off of Ahsoka, much to your pleasure, although that didn't stop your from threatening him and telling him what would happen if he told a soul.

Lets also say that you made sure your master never found out about this incident.