Chapter 15: Abir s past (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Mishti smiled to herself and she thought of Abir. She had noticed a change in him, his behaviour and a spark in his eyes. He had turned more caring and his closeness was too much for her to handle.
Mishti was thinking: kya ho gaya ha muje? Abir pass ata ha na toh meri bolti band ho jati ha.. achnak se sab accha lagne lagta ha..
Hey Kanhaji, is confusion ka solution jaldi doo please.

After 1 hour
All the discharge process was done and Mishti was ready to go back to her apartment.
K: chale Mishti?
M: haa bff!
As she put her leg down, she screamed in pain and Abir ran to her.
A: kya hua?
M: vo pair dard kar rha ha.. shayd twist ho gaya ha..
The very next  moment Abir picked up Mishti in his arms.

Mishti was stunned but she did not protest.
Kartik smiled and winked at Abir.
M: Abir, main dheere dheere chal sakti thi.. yeh.. iski zaroorat nahi..
A: tum na chup raho angry Chorni. Tumhe koi problem ha ?
M: nahi.. lekin..
A: nahi ha na.. toh chup raho.. yeh Abir ki special treatment ha.. Jo sabko nahi milte haa..

Mishti smiled in happiness and enjoyed her small special treatment in Abir s arms. She wanted this moment to never end. Abir also wanted the same.
Soon they reached the college.
Mishti held Abir and Kartik s hand and slowly reached her apartment.

Mishti was happily surprised when she found Naira, Erica, Parth and Varun waiting for her. Naira and Erica hugged her.
Mishti was super happy to receive so much love.
Naira had cooked food for all.
After having food, all left except Varun

V: bye Mishti, bye Abir
Mishbir: bye Varun
V: I hope you both get what you want.
Abir nodded and smiled while Mishti did not understand.

After he left, Abir came to Mishti.
A: chalo ab sona ha..u need rest na..
M: nahi na..Abir.. pura din hospital main sooie hoo
A: toh kya karna ha?
M: kuch bhi
A: movie dekhogi ?
M: haa
A: konsi movie ? Hindi ya English ?
M: aah.. Hindi

A: ok.. konsi ?
M: yeh jawani ha deewani!
A: wah wah achi choice ha tumhari.
Mishti smiled and Abir set up everything for the movie.
M: Abir tum mere pass baitho
A: lekin?
M: kaha na yahan baitho

He did not argue and sat next to her on the sofa. They were enjoying the movie, and suddenly Abir felt some weight on his shoulders.
He saw Mishti had slept on his shoulders.
He smiled at her and stared at her lovingly. Slowly he picked her up and placed her on the bed and put a blanket on her.
He whispered : I love you Mishti.

The next few days passed very quickly. Mishti was better all thanks to Abir. He took care of her every need and stuck around her like Fevicol. He also took permission from the sir to allow her to rest. He took care of her and also attended his classes..
Mishti was feeling lucky and blessed to have him by her side. Unknowingly her love grew more stronger.

One day:
K: Abir, tune kaha usse?
A: nahi yar
K: toh kab bolega?
A: lekin Kartik?
K: Abir yar! Bata de usse.. vo tuje judge nahi karegi.. na tuje chod ke jayegi..
A: theek ha aaj bol dunga..

At night, after dinner
A: Mishti, muje tumse kuch khena ha
M: ha Abir, bolo na.
A: Mishti baat thodi serious ha..
M: tum aur serious baat ?
A: Mishti please.

Mishti sensed the seriousness in his voice. Her heart started beating fast.
M: ok bolo
A: yaha nahi.. meri room main chalo.
So Mishti followed him in the room.
A: bed pe baitho Mishti.
She nodded and sat on the bed.

A: Mishti.  Aaj main tumhe apne bare main sab kuch bataunga... Sab kuch jo meri life se juda ha.
M: lekin Abir.. aisa kya hua ha?
A: dekho Mishti...  main bhi janta hoo aur tum bhi janti hoo ki hum dono kafi close ha ek dusre ke.. toh main chahta hoo ki main apni life ka vo hissa tumhare saath share karo. Agar tum sunna chahogi toh.