"Jeez, what's wrong with you today?" She asked.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" 

"You literally just talked to an angel nicely. When was the last time you have ever done that?"

"I don't know?"

"Exactly! You have never talked to an angel nicely in your life!"

"That's not true!"

"Really? Name one time you talked to an angel nicely."

Yoohyeon made a checkmark under her chin and looked at the sky like that would help trigger a memory or something but it didn't.

"Fine you got a point, but isn't it good to change?" Yoohyeon said excepting defeat.

"I guess so. People will think you're weird though! Demons and angels stay on their own sides! This is weird! Especially when we are usually the ones to bully angels!" 

"We've needed a change for a while now haven't we?"

Dami just sighed and walked out of the building. Yoohyeon followed her quickly.

"Why in a rush?"

"Because we have classes to attend to." Dami said. Yoohyeon looked at her weirdly.

"But you don't go to class." 

"People can change quickly." They both headed to class and to say that they paid attention to it would be a lie.

JiU hurried to class and couldn't help but feel a little fuzzy inside.

So she has a kind heart after all huh? She wondered. She felt a tap on her back and turned around to see Sua and Handong.

"What just happened?" Sua asked her. Handong just nodded also wanting to know.

"She apologized and I forgave her." JiU said like nothing big just happened.

"The demons apologized and you forgave them?! After that stupid prank that they pulled on you and even worse pranks that they have pulled on other angels?!" Sua asked.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" JiU asked confused.

"JiU, it's a big thing when demons go to the angels side and vise versa. It hasn't happened in a while and the last time it has happened was chaotic because they got into a fight. Not to mention that they always bully angels." Handong explained.

"Another big thing is that they came to apologize!" Sua added.

"Why is this so shocking to you?" JiU asked.

"Demons don't apologize! Especially not those two."

"I think you two are just over reacting. Let's go to class. We're already late and I don't think it's good for the vice principal to be late." JiU said while continuing to walk towards class. Sua's eyes widened.

"I forgot we had class!" She dashes down the hallway. Handong and JiU just watch as her back disappeared and both chuckled.

"You're not gonna run after her?" JiU asked. Handong shook her head.

"I don't really feel like it. She's kind of a bad vice principal if you ask me." JiU just looks shocked at what Handong said, but laughed afterwards.

"Dang you're harsh."

"I am the ice princess after all." They both continued to walk to class.

After class ended, JiU wanted to go back to the human world to check up on Gahyeon. 

"Sua you wanna come with me today to the orphanage?" Sua looks at her and shakes her head no.

"Sorry, I have paperwork to do." JiU nods and turns towards Handong.

"What about you?"

"I'm too tired. Maybe some other time." JiU sighed and went on her own.

She walked towards the rock and hit it. The portal opened and she stepped through it. Once through, she started walking towards the orphanage.

She looked around at the people passing by on their evening strolls. She looked up and admired the sky for a little bit. She kept walking while still looking at the sky and accidentally bumped into someone. 

The person fell down and JiU rushed towards her to help pull her up.

"I'm really sorry, are you okay?" She looked at the silver haired girl and helped her up.

"I'm fine. Thank you." The silver girl looked at JiU and they both made eye contact. They stood still for a little bit and could sense something familiar about each other.

The silver haired girl noticed that she was staring a bit too long and pulled her hand away. 

"Sorry I'm kind of in a rush to go somewhere." She said and she hurriedly walked off. JiU just stared at her back and saw her arm bump into a pole. The girl yelped, but kept on walking.

JiU smiled at how cute the girl looked and how the yelp sounded like a puppy. She continued on towards the orphanage.

The silver haired girl held her shoulder that got bumped into a pole. She couldn't stop thinking about the black haired girl that ran into her. 

"Hey Yoohyeon what happened to your arm?" She looked at Dami and smiled awkwardly. 

"I bumped into a pole on my way here." She said.

"Aigoo. You really are a clumsy puppy aren't you." Dami said as she looked at Yoohyeon's arm. It was already swollen even though it happened a few minutes ago. They both walked towards a park not far from where they met.

Dami sits on swing and Yoohyeon just leans on the pole while staring at nothing thinking about the girl that she met.

"What are you thinking about?"

"There was this girl that ran into me."

"Are you sure you didn't run into her?" Dami said chuckling.

"haha very funny." Yoohyeon said sarcastically.

"Anyways, she was really pretty and she had black hair and was kind. Her hands felt warm and it made me feel fluffy inside." Yoohyeon just sighed and continued to look at sky which was a little bit darker.

Dami stopped swinging and looked at her friend. 

"So you have fallen in love with a human at first sight huh?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows at Yoohyeon.

"Maybe? I don't really know what love is though." She replied. Dami just sighed and looked at the sky too.

"Me too." She said. 

"So what's the girl's name?" Dami asked.

"Funny thing, I don't know what her name is. I ran off before I could ask." Dami laughed.

"What? You became a scaredy cat in front of a human?"

"She was pretty and nice!" Yoohyeon said trying to defend herself. Dami just continued to smile at her friend.

"I don't know how we are going to find this girl then." She said. Yoohyeon just looked at her surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you should find her again and get to know her more!" Yoohyeon just looked up at the sky again.

Why did she seem so familiar? She made me feel the same fuzzy feeling that JiU makes me feel. What does this mean?

A/N: Sorry this might not make sense. I'm a little tired, but I wanted to write something for you guys. I might re edit this later to make it make more sense to you all, but it's really late for me right now! Thanks for reading!