CHAPTER 1-BROOKHAVEN

"Mayura faster girl let's play Brookhaven I heard that they move criminal base to cleaner." "Coming" Oh hello I'm Mayura yeah I'm craze and a pro player of Roblox. I really love the games Roblox has. I log on to my account and go to Brookhaven a role play game. There is my cute avatar. I go and vacant a house and just play how I play with my friends. Me and my friend premium gamers so it's so annoying when non-premium people trail us wherever we go. 

After checking the updates. I decide to leave the game and decide to play obby. Before I log out I saw the server state my friend vthealien2 join. "Renoir!" I send the chat. Of course, that's not his real name. We use our RP names. "Hey, Lia. How are you doing today?" I'm good. My other 6 friends join the game wanna meet them?" "Sure. You know I love to have friends" I saw other 6 players with a cool avatar. Wow! "Guys this is Lia my friend" "Hi guys I'm Lia" "Hi I'm Chimmy. This is Sugar, Handsome J, Sunny Boy, Bunny, and Moni." They all have really weird RP names. "Nice to meet you all and Moni your avatar is super cool." "Oh thanks"

And that's how I become friends with Moni. Our beginning of the journey...

Hey, Strawberries. This the first chapter of Roblox. Yes, I know the chapter is short. This is actually a short story so I make the chapters short too. I'll be really happy if you guys leave a comment and I would love to talk to you guys. I really love to make new friends every day and talk to people. Don't be shy or a silent reader. Have a nice day Starwberries. Bye!

Next chapter on 10th July!

Okay so Roblox is a game platform where you can find many mini games, obby, RP games. You can create free account and your Blox Avatar. The famous game in Roblox I played are, Brookhaven, Royal high and Arsenal. If you to check it out download it and play.

Also I had Covid test today
Hope everything will be good