Misha was a whole other story. He was still with Vicki, who now had a ring on her finger. I wasn't the only one who rolled my eyes when I heard that. Apparently the majority of the SPN family didn't like her, which I wasn't aware of until recently. But Misha and I had only seen each other a handful of times since that night. It was awkward at first but civil. Now when I saw him we acted as friends but an awkwardness still lingered.

I wish it could go back to normal but I knew that would take a long time, if it ever did. I still had those feelings that I was desperately trying to get rid of and I'm sure he was doing the same. Trying to convince himself it was better this way, we were better off without each other..

"Hello in there." Whispered a soft melodic voice against my ear.

I smiled, snapping out of my thoughts. I turned to Tahmoh and wrapped my arms around his neck, barely able to reach that high. He seemed taken by surprise for a second before his hands found my waist. My smaller feet were on his larger ones so when he took a step I followed him.

He looked down at me with a perfect grin, making one of my own appear on my face. His large hands that were on my waist were different then the ones I had always dreamed of, but they were nice. His eyes weren't a captivating ocean blue, but they were a calming sky after the rain. He wasn't what I always pictured, but he didn't feel wrong like I thought anyone else would.

"That's adorable." He muttered down to me.

I was about to reply when an image flashed through my mind. It was Castiel, er Misha, he was saying the same exact thing to me. His husky voice spoke the sentence as I tried on his trench coat, he looked down at me as he muttered those things. 

As soon as the image came to me, it was gone. I shook my head, trying to rid that weird vision from my head. What was that? Maybe I remembered a dream or something? I decided to ignore it and looked back up to Tahmoh.

"We should get ready for tonight." I told him.

Tonight we were having a get together of the cast. Past, present, and future Supernatural cast members were invited. They had rented a large warehouse to host the party in. There would be food, music, and most importantly, all the cast would be there. It was going to be a blast.

He smiled at me, "Which reminds me. Would you do me the honor of being my official date to said event?"

"What? Really?" I said dumbly.

"No. I was just practicing for when I ask the real girl I'm crazy about. Yes you!" He chuckled.

I liked to hear him laugh, it was contagious. I didn't miss his comment either, it caused a small redness to my cheeks.

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Perfect. We have to dress alike, you realize that then?" He had a playful smile on his face, knowing how much I didn't like dressing up.

"Ugh, you mean I can't go like this?" I looked down at my pajamas I had stayed in all day.

I stayed the night last night, deciding I was way too tired to drive home and didn't want to bug anyone for a ride. Nothing happened except for some cuddling that wasn't even close enough to lead to a kiss. I was wearing a pair of his black boxers and my white tank top. He was in his pajamas as well, red basketball shorts and a black v-neck shirt.

"Well, I'll throw on some white shorts then." He joked, still moving us to the music that played through out his studio.

I laughed, "We better get ready before we really are late."

"I'll lead the way!" He smiled, picking me up and taking me to his closet.

~~

"Not too bad, Momo." I looked him over, using his old nickname.