s1 e9

Diego groans, "Good, you're up. Ready for a drink now?"

"Where is he?"

"We let him go." I said

"You what?"

Five sighs, "Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop. Hey, he didn't kill Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did."

"So what? They were both there that night."

"This half of the partnership gave us both of their guns." Five reasoned 

I explain futher, "Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene. Hazel wanted a fresh start. And he happened to have in his possession the one thing that could do our family a little good. So it's time to move on."

"Not a chance."

"Suit yourself." Five sighs, "I am curious. Your girlfriend, Patch. What did you like about her?"

"A lot of things. Cute butt. Nice legs."

I narrowed my eyes, "Anything a little more profound than that?"

"She believed in people. No matter how much shit and filth she saw on the streets. She always saw the good inside."

"Well, I'm sure she'll be proud to know that you're killing Hazel and Cha-Cha as a way to honor her memory."

Five comes back downstairs holding a black bag, "lets go" He sighs

"Where?"

He looks down, "jus- just come"

♪ All die young ♪

- ♪ Love is lovely when you are young ♪

"Hey." Five sighs putting Dolores on the display stand

♪ All die young ♪

♪ Love is lovely when you are young ♪

"I bet it feels good to be back... amongst your friends. And it's okay, you can... say it. We always were an unlikely pair."

He chuckles, "This isn't easy for me, Delores, and I... I want you to know that I cherish every single minute I ever shared with you, all 23 and a half million of them. A lifetime."

"Now look at us. We're lucky enough, we get a second one. Yeah. You are right. I do have a lot of growing up to do. I'll never forget you, Delores." He walks back to me

He sighs, "Excuse me, miss?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you give that mannequin something new to wear?" He points to Dolores, "She likes sequins."

"Sorry" I mumble