Chapter 9: Determined

Tine's POV
At Home

I want to discuss it with Papa and Papi. They should know what I want. It's my life, my decision. So we gathered in the living room. I tell them I want to have a family meeting.

"Firstly Papi, I'm sorry to scream at you yesterday. I was just shocked because you made decisions without asking what I wanted. Secondly, Papi and Papa, I don't want to go to America. I want to be here with you and my friend" I said to them with tears falling.

"Tine, Papi also wants to say sorry to you. I shouldn't scream at you and make decisions without discussing with you" Papi come to me and hug me.

"Awww you all are so cute" Papa said and joined the hug.

"Okay Tine, if you don't want to go to America it's okay BUT you must get straight A's for your last high school exam. If not, we stick to my decision. Deal?" Papi smirks.

"Papa, look at Papi! He doesn't understand that I don't want to go to America!" I whine.

"Tine, it's for your own good, dear. We want the best for you. We want you to be successful. And we want you to continue Papi's company.Okay?" Papa said and patted my back.

"Okay, Papi, it's a deal. Save your money because I will get straight A's and will not go to America"I said confidently to my parents.

"That's the spirit I want bunny!!" Papi said.

"Okay okay let's have another group hug" Papa said.Then we had a group for quite a long time.

I'm in my room, I was lying down and staring at the ceiling. "I must get straight A's for this exam. I want to stay here. I don't want to leave Sarawat" Then I wake up and I start to study all my subjects.

At school I also just hold my book anywhere for study. Also when I am with Sarawat and geng I also study. I stay up late because I want to study. Sometimes I don't sleep. For this 1 month is so stressful because of the homework, assignments, revision and quiz. Aaa! school why don't you just kill me.

I rarely hangout with Sarawat and geng. They look so sad. Awww just 1 month guys then we will have fun until we die. I never see them study. It's weird. Pam and Man always have normal results. Boss never passed in every subject. Sarawat always gets all A's in every subject. When think about it, if we get married our kids will be very genius thanks to you, Sarawat.

The day of the exam. I'm so nervous. It's my last exam in high school. Then I will go to Universities. It's so scary. I fidget and dizzy when thinking about my future.

Finally, the last day of the exam. Yes I did answer all my subjects. Chemistry, Physics, Addmath, Math, Science, Thai language,  English language, Business, Accounting, Biology, and lastly Art. 11 subjects. What a release. Then there is an announcement about next week's graduation day and prom night. It's the same day.

I'm like seriously one week you give us to prepare? tf? Luckily it's a one week school holiday.

"Tine, let's go to the mall . I want to buy clothes for both events. Don't worry I will use my money, Tine" Pam said.

"Okay Pam let's go" I said cheerfully. I'm glad she used her money. She is super rich but never treats me. What a jerk.

Pam goes to all the clothes stores at the mall. And everytime she goes she will buy at least one pair of clothes. Then she asked me to go to her house to help her choose. I also don't know anything about fashion. And people like me find it difficult to find clothes that suit me well.

At Pam's house she tries on all the clothes that she buys. She looks very beautiful with all the clothes. She was very lucky.

"Looks Tine. It's so beautiful right?" She said while posing.

"Yeah the clothes suit you well" I said.

"It's not about the clothes dummy. I asked about myself. Am I beautiful? Wait, I already know the answer. Yes Pam you are so beautiful. If being beautiful is illegal you will be arrested, Pam" She said. Then she kisses herself with reflections in the mirror. She's crazy.

"Pam, can I ask? for the prom night you will go with?" I asked curiously.

" Obviously Tine, I will go with Sara-.No no I'm alone Tine. I'm more comfortable by myself. What about you Tine?" Pam said.

" I will be alone. No one asked me to be my partner at the prom night" I sadly said.

"Awww Tine don't be sad. I think Sarawat will ask you to be his partner" Pam smirks. Something fishy.

"Really!?" I blushed and was glad to hear that.

After 6 hours at Pam's house. She doesn't want to wear all that. She wants to buy a new one. The prettiest one. Then I went home.

In my room I look at myself in the mirror. I hate it a lot. I always try to diet but it fails. I am determined to diet for this one week. I want to look the best at both events. Suddenly I got a massage. And the massage from Sarawat. I scream. He wants me to be his partner for prom night. AAAA!!!! I replied quickly "YES!" to him.

For that one week I just eat vegetables and drink mineral water. I jog every morning. I already bought my clothes for prom night.

Tomorrow is the day I am waiting for. I look in the mirror and I want to know my weight. I step on the weighing scale.

Woah!!!!!!

to be continued