Us

Author pov.

"Ah hey Love, sorry I can't visit you today as I planed, because I can't finish my last homework. It's a little to difficult,... I'll try to|" Amity was typing on her phone.

She wanted to send y/n a message.

"Ah!! What are you doing, Amity?!, y/n deserves a lot and your give more attention to your school more then to them..." she frustratedly taught out loud.

A loud noise came from outside her room.

"What in the-" she didn't finished her sentence, when she heard her father yelling.

She couldn't take it anymore, stood up from her bed, took her stuff and jumped off the window.

Her destination was her secret hideout or y/n.

She had to decide between studying or y/n.

As she didn't stood to much to think, grabbed the path to the owl house.

Y/n pov.

"So king, what do you do wene you get bored?" Y/n asked lazy, while staying on their bed.

"Me? Bored? Never." He gestured with his tiny hands.

"You know what I'll just play something, on pc" you said while walking to your pc.

"Www you should play that game where you kill people" king exclaimed.

"You mean counter strike?" You confusedly asked.

"Yas!!" He said.

You signed as you double clicked on the icon, so the game to start.

Suddenly when it showed something on the screen.

Luz made her grandiose entrance, by kicking your door to the wall.

"Move, adopted h*e!" She sweared.

"Shut up you fu*king bi panik, woman" you responded.

"First, we both bi and second move"

"First and the least no and at least I don't have to decide who to ask to grom, between two brothers " you said.

"Mhm I realized your you still are a singlepringle" she said with a smirk.

" who said I'm single?" You said a little annoyed.

"Amm.... I don't see your witch girlfriend here" she said.

"I don't like the way you made this category of humans and witches" they are still someone that breath" you said.

"Well some of them looks like have the luck to breath" she said while tilting her head.

Then the silence was dominating both of you, as you two gave each other dead glares.

"Someone fu*king take the trash out!!" Eda shouted from down stares.

"You are one so you can move with your family out of this house" You said, with a smirk.

"Ugh!" She said in disgust, rolling her eyes.

"Take the trash" she said.

You signed and just haded down stares.

King stood with Luz.

You took the trash while complaining.

"I don't like this..." you said.

1 min. Later

As you got in the back of the house you putted the trash next the others. And got inside the house.