the dorms- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You were sitting in class drawing. A portrait. Of a special someone. Right beside you. Ok, ok, bakugou.

He looked focused! So you had to.

You had been staring at him for about a minute now, trying to get the shading.

Until he looked over. "What are you staring at!?" "You'll see. ". There was like 30 sec. Of class left and you wanted to,so badly,show bakugou your drawing.

RRIIINNGGGGG  (idfk)

You shoot up out of your seat, " Hey bakugou! Look what I drew! " "Tch"
You show him the scetch book, (idk where u got it from) he goes wide eyed.

(Ik srry, it just looks good)

"W-whatever dumb ass" You gasp excitedly. "You stuttered! Aww" You giggle afterwards. "HAH!? YOU WANNA DIE!?" "Oh yes, daddy!"

You run away laughing, you also spot denki. "Hey den-"" Hey kaminari-kun!"

"FUUUCK", everyone is now staring at you. " Oh, hey kami! I wanted to show you something!" "K-Kami?" "Oh. Is that ok? I just made it up, it's a nickname for you!" You smile brightly at him.

He blushes for a second, "oh, ya that's ok! What did you want to show me?" "This!" You show him your scetch book.

"Damn! That's good!" He shines

"Damn! That's good!" He shines. "Bro. You are so pretty. " You gush. "W-what-" "Haha, oh look mina!" You run over to mina and talk to her about random stuff.

----------------

You all made it to the dorm rooms, "y/n" Aizawa says. "Yessirr? " You say. "You have to stay in the boys dorm hall" "Ok!, what room?" "By mineta" "Ok!"

(We love mineta here. He's a bestie. No bully's.)

"But I have no stuff to put in there." "Ok, yaomomo will help with that."

You head to the main area where the some of the class is. There's jiro, deku, uraraka, surprisingly bakugou, Kiri, denki, mina and tsuyu.

You walk up to jiro and whisper in her ear. The people there is looking at you guys questionably .jiro gets exited."yes!"

You start walking away, "At 7!!, so bakugou doesn't go to sleep! ", the people there besides bakugou starts to snicker. You walk to yaomomo's room, and softly knock. She opens the door, " Oh!, hey y/n, what are you doing here? "

"I just wanted to ask if you could help me get my room ready?" "Oh sure hun, let's go. " "Without question, you hold her hand and walk to your room. She's a lil flustered.

After all that:

" Wow! My room looks so cool! It's exactly how I wanted it! All we need is the bed, but I'll let you rest. You look quite tired." "Thank you dear. I'll head back now." You kiss her cheek before she goes, because she deserves it.

I'm sorry and ik that this book is random but I had the idea and am just writing as I go. So ik its kinda weird and I apologize.