𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

~

~

~
I opened the bathroom door and got out of the bathroom. I instantly was greeted by the sight of Scarlett sleeping on the bed. Can't she just sleep on the floor?

I rolled my eyes and went beside the brown wood bed. Looking at her I started shaking her by the arm.

"Scarlett wake up." she didn't bulge. Damn this girl was tired. "Scarlett King! Wake the fuck up and get out of my fucking bed if you value your life until next week!" that wakes her up

She moaned into the sheets and turned around. "Nah I don't really care just let me sleep we will talk later about the plan for my death or yours." Her face deepens into the pillow, ignoring all my warnings.

"You are sleeping on the floor. I don't care. I swear to God if you don't get off this bed I'll have my way with you."

She jumped straight out of bed once I whispered that. "Excuse you, I'll be sleeping on the bed. You dickhead was the one who brought me here. You are paying the consequences." She pointed her finger at me pushing it more and more into my chest.

"I brought you here for you and your family to suffer, not to live a fucking fantastic vacation. So get your ass off of my bed and there are some sheets and pillows in the closet." I got into the bed and brought the covers all the up to my wait, leaving my chest all out. "Good night." and after I wished her good night my eyes closed, ready for sleep to come to me.

~

~

~

Who the fuck does he think he is? I can't just let him win this argument just like that!

I stared down at his sleeping form. He was deep in the sheets just like how I was moments ago. I decided to annoy him the best I can.

A thought came to mind. I excitedly clapped my hand but then realized he was still sleeping. I got out of the room and step by step made my way down the stairs. I took a right and the kitchen was there in front of me.

I got a bowl from one of the top cabinets. Thank God I was tall. I then opened the freezer and got some ice cubes and poured some in the bowl. I also opened the refrigerator and poured water into the bowl.

I walked back up the stairs, careful to not drop this bowl full of different states of water, solid and liquid states. The door to de room was so close, I started speeding my pace a little bit.

My hand was in the handle of the door, I quickly twisted the handle and the door opened. My legs moved me all the way to the nightstand beside the bed. Setting the bowl down I quickly looked at his face.

Is he going to get mad?

Yes

Do I want that?

Fuck yes!

My hand were inches away from picking up the bowl when two large manly hands took both my hands in one and made me fall to the bed. He quickly moved so he could be on top and I could be below him.

"What were you going to do?" he glared at me, his eyes set on mine. I looked back at him with my own glare.

"Just having some fun." I answered shrugging.

"Why?" Why?! Maybe because I am locked here against my will and got nothing to do.

"This place is boring and you are boring. Also you didn't let me sleep on the bed so I am trying to get you out of it."

"Well certainly nice try, love. But if you are so bored we gotta do something about it don't we?" his eyes instantly filled with lust and desire.

"Yes, show me how to get rid of this boredom." my own eyes had the same look as his and I was excited for what's to come next.

" my own eyes had the same look as his and I was excited for what's to come next

Not me writing A MASTURBATION SCENE. It was very awkward and umm I'll be doing it again. Don't ask why. But yes I am sorry I left you with a cliffhanger. I got to keep it interesting. I can't give you guys two smuts scenes in a chapter! I mean I could but will I do it today? No.... so yeah I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can.
~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz♥︎