Chapter One

A/N That hot lad in the picture will be in another chapter. For now, enjoy his existence.
Samantha Matthews

Beep...beep....beep...be-

"Shut up" I groan

I stop my alarm from making any further horrific noises. It's like hell in a little box.

As I get up from my bed, about to get ready for another day of high school, I look myself in the mirror. I'm a normal looking teen. With my brown hair, blue eyes and tall slender body. I ignore the fact the drool is all over my face and my hair is sticking up in different directions. Not the prettiest sight. Not even a pretty sight.

"Hello beautiful" I say to myself while winking. I guess I am a bit cocky of myself. Thank God for lacrosse that is keeping me in shape.

I walk to my closet and decide what to wear. I just pick out a pair of skinny jeans, black wedges and a black tank top with a flannel rapped around my waist.

My makeup just consist of mascara and lipgloss. I usually just tame my hair by curling it.

"Honey, I made breakfast!" I hear my mom calling from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back running down the stairs.

As I am downstairs, I notice my dad about to leave to get to work.

"Bye dad!" I yell

"Bye Sammy" he says back while kissing my mom on the forehead.

My nickname to everyone is usually Sammy or Sam. I hardly hear anyone call me by my full name.

"I'm gonna be late for my first day!" I noticed as I glances at the clock. I just grabbed an apple instead of the good looking pancakes and ran out the door.

Groan

Looks like I'm running to school.
-----

"Sammy! Over here" I see my frantic best friend Jasmine exclaiming. She's by her locker with my boyfriend Jace. I smile widely at her and Jace while walking towards them.

Many people from different cliques waved at me. I am nice to everyone, which makes me known throughout the school.

" I missed you Jas" I said hugging her small frame body.

"I missed you too"

" Hey! What about me?" I can hear Jace say cutting through our conversation.

" I just saw you yesterday" I pointed out.

" That is a very long time" he says pulling me into a hug

Jace and I have been together for 4 months. Not a very long time. I've always had a crush on him since the beginning of freshman year. Now we are juniors. I mean, who can blame me? He had sandy blond hair and bright green eyes. I didn't mention his hot body. Ooh. I sound like a pervert.

" How was lacrosse?" Jasmine asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"It's great but I don't get to you two often" I pout.

Ring... Ring... Ring

That's when I had to suffer some more hell.
--------
Our PE uniforms can fit a 10 year old. They are so tiny my butt can barely stay in the shorts. Other girls don't really mind them. Those are the girls who usually sleep around and are attention seekers. And then we also have the perverted boys who check out our butts. Ugh

"Okay everybody line up. I'm choosing captains for soccer today" I hear coach instruct us.

Besides what coach said, I can also hear a variety of groans. Which are basically coming from most of the girls. I in the other hand, love PE.

"Okay the team captains are Samantha and Heather" coach explains.

My cue to groan.

Heather and I aren't really friends. We are more like mortal enemies. Ever since I "stole" her boyfriend, she hated my guts. She is one of those girls that wear shorts that are so tight, that they basically could be a belt. Her shirt is really tight that it can be a bra. Don't get me started with her 6 inch heels. Those things can kill. I usually call her Heather the whore. Good name, eh?

"You're going down Matthews!" Yells Heather the whore from the other side of the field.

"No thanks. I wouldn't want to be in hell with you!" I yell back with a smirk on my face.

With that, the coach blew the whistle.

The games had begun.

--------
A/N Thanks for reading. Next chapter will be longer. Add?

Started with a Whisper (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara