"A man loves his sweets," George said with a smile. "We'll wait in the common room for you to get back. Don't worry too much. (Y/n) slightly nodded as herself, and Hermione walked up the stairs.

She had only been in Dumbledore's office a few times, and it never made her feel quite easy. (Y/n) looked around to see Cho Chang, and a small blonde girl already sitting down.

Professor McGonagall stood with Dumbledore who was currently whispering to Madam Maxime and Karkaroff. (y/n) quickly glanced at Hermione who immediately retuned the look.

"You're probably wondering why you four have been called up to my office," Dumbledore said. "In approximately twelve hours, the four champions will have to dive into the Black Lake and retrieve their most prized belonging."

"Professor, sir." Cho asked looking around the room. "What does that have to do with us?"

"Ah Ms. Chang, you see their most prized possession is the person they could not live without. You four are what the champions must rescue."

(Y/n) felt her stomach drop as she tried to not panic. She felt like she was going to throw up. "Sir, I'm a bit lost," she said. "The task is only for an hour. How are we supposed to survive?" She asked, and immediately the other three girls started nodding their heads.

"You four will be put under a sleeping spell that will break once your head breaks the surface. Cho- Cedric will have to save you. Gabrielle, Fleur is who will have to save you. Hermione you are Viktors most prized possession, and (y/n)- Harry will be the one for you."

(Y/n) felt touched that out of everyone she was the one Harry would miss the most. It was comforting since he was her only blood line. Though the comfort left her body when she realized he hadn't found a way to hold his breath under water. "Well, this is perfect," she mumbled to herself as Dumbledore continued talking about the tournament.

"What happens if our champions don't reach us in time?" (y/n) asked as she tried to calm her nerves on the task. It wasn't that she didn't trust Harry because she did. She just knew she needed to take some percussions.

"We have measures already in place just in case that doesn't happen. No need to worry. Now close your eyes."

***

Fred was bouncing on his feet as he anxiously waited for his friends to come down. He had spent all night with George waiting for (y/n) to return, but she never did. Or at least he hoped she did, and he just missed her when he had passed out on the couch.

"She's not up there," Angelina said with a sigh. "Maybe she already left for the tournament? You know, to wish Harry luck or something."

Fred nodded as he looked over to his brother who matched his expression. They both were a little worried on why she had gotten called to the headmaster's office. And the fact that she might not have returned was eating at him.

They walked in silence as they met up with Lee and Wren who were already taking bets on the winner. Ginny was currently walking behind them as she chatted with Dean and Seamus.

Fred turned to see Harry and Ron rushing down the platform and stopping right in front of him. "Harry! Have you seen (y/n) anywhere?" He asked hoping that the young boy could calm his nerves.

"No, I've been looking everywhere. I can't find her or Hermione."

"You don't think something bad happened to them do you?" Ron asked looking between his brother and his best friend.

"No, of course not," Fred shaking his head. "It's (y/n) Carter and Hermione Granger. They're the smartest witches here. If something happened to them they'll be able to figure it out."