Chapter 10: No Way Rose-mar-ay!!!

"W-well s-shall we get started?" Professor Alphys said.

"Where is everyone else?" You asked. "There were others last time" you thought.

"T-this iis s-skeleton m-monster 101" Professor Dyne said.

"Yeah" You said clearly confused. You tilted your head to the side.

"W-well f-first off s-skeleton m-monsters ar-re a r-rare b-breed. Fem-male ones-s even-n m-more s-so." Professor Alphys said.

"A-at o-one p-point w-we thought f-females w-were e-extinct" Professor Dyne said.

You smiled. "That must mean there are more female skeleton monsters" You said. "Surely I'm not the first one" you thought. "We can have girl dates and talk about how the guys are horn dogs and other girls stuff" you thought excitedly.

Both professors looked at each other nervously. Almost like there was something you didn't know and they were trying to figure out who drew the short straw to tell you.

Finally Professor Alphys spoke up. She made a sound clearing her throat "A-actually y-you a-are t-the r-reason w-why w-we d-don't-t t-think t-they're e-extinct." She stuttered out almost too quietly.

"What?" is all you managed to say.

"W-with t-that o-out of t-the w-ay let's s-start s-skeleton 101"

Your dream of having skeletal girl dates talking about how the skeletal boys have been horn dogs vanisnished in thin air.

The seminar continued. You took notes apparently the color of your previous eyes was the color of your soul and therefore the color of your magic. That old saying that the eyes are the window to the soul is apparently true.

"That explains my hair color at least" you thought.

"T-this is w-why t-the u-undergrounds r-respective f-frisks and c-charas h-have r-red e-eyes" Professor alphys explained.

"T-the c-color of t-their s-soul is r-red for d-determination" Professor Dyne explained.

The next lesson was about Magic and souls. Magic and souls tend to take shapes most natural to them. This is why most ghost revivals tend to still resemble human shapes. It also explained why the dog revival Jack was still a dog. Apparently it wasn't known why most revivals skipped being skeleton monsters and straight to ghosts. However most ghost revivals had been dead longer than twenty years allowing their bodies and bones to decompose. Some theorized this was the reason why they weren't skeleton monsters. You asked about your boobs and hair. The professors said that most likely those were so a part of your image that you're unconsciously summoning them. Then they talked about breast cancer survivors who lose both go through serious self image issues and how most people don't realize how a big part of self image is hair and breasts for female humans. When you asked why Papyrus and sans didn't have hair. They said they probably never thought about having hair. They also said you could change their shape when you got better controlling your magic but not to try without someone helping you who knows what they are doing.

"Y-you're t-the o-outlier t-though. Y-you w-werent d-dead l-long." Professor Alphys explained.

"I a-also d-did s-some f-family r-research o-of y-you a-and y-you s-seem t-to c-come f-from a l-line of m-mages f-far off in y-your g-genealogy" Professor Dyne explained.

"W-which is w-why y-your b-brother h-has l-levitating p-powers" Professor Alphys said.

They also said your magic will get a lot stronger but not to practice without someone there to guide you and know what they're doing. Next they talked about basic bodily functions. You asked about blushing apparently that's your magic not blood rushing to your face. All monsters are made of pure emotion and dust. So it makes sense that your skull would show sweat when you're nervous or blush.

"I c-can t-text s-someone t-to h-elp you" Professor Dyne said. "I'm s-sure t-they w-want t-to m-meet y-ou a-anyways"

Professor Dyne stepped out into the hall.

~Professor Dyne point of view~

She pulled up stretches number and started texting him. Share always felt more comfortable texting.

"Hey I got a student who needs help with skeleton biology questions and magic help. Would you wanna help out?" She texted.

"She's a real skeletal cutie pie"

"Oh Y/n? We missed her 'yeast'erday at the bakery." Stretch replied back.

"Flour is she?" Stretch asked "she got attacked yesterday she seem okay?"

"She didn't mention it." Dyne texted back. "Hmm, must be really serious for him to drop the puns" Dyne thought.

"Listen I'm gonna send her to the library. Would you meet her there for a few pointers?" Dyne asked.

"Sure but I'm bringing Blue" Stretch said.

Dyne squealed. She was secretly setting those guys up. She walked back into the classroom and told Y/n to go to the library and meet her friends there.

Notes: