𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

She walked through the empty halls, she was indeed late for class. It was her first day at a new school so she had no clue where she was going except hearing the soft sound of a piano playing a few rooms down.

She followed the sound, walking quietly as she didn't want to be noticed by who ever was playing. She neared towards the door, poking her head into the room as she saw the back of a boy, his hair was black, curly too. He seemed a bit muscular by how his sleeves were a bit tight around his arms.

He played so gracefully, so peacefully.

But of course she accidentally tripped on her own foot, causing her music book to fall on to the ground as he jumped, creating an weird sound from the piano. He turned around, looking at the door as he saw nothing there, shrugging as he went back to playing.

"Weird.."

———

"New student?"

"Does anyone know if it's a girl or boy—"

"Everyone sit down please." the teacher had came into the classroom while every student had quiet down, all sitting down in their seats. "As you've heard, we are having a new student, she should be coming in soon."

They heard a knock on the door, all of the students watching it open as a girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes walked in with her books in hand. "If you don't mind, introduce yourself please." the teacher said as she nodded.

"L/n Y/n, please take care of me." her voice wasn't soft nor harsh just quiet, it was hushed like she seemed to be almost whispering. "Welcome L/n, you can sit right next to— where's Sakusa?" the class looked around for him, Komori stood up, telling the teacher he knew where he was.

"Please hurry and go get him." Komori nodded as he left the classroom. "L/n you can sit right next to the window, fourth row." she nodded as she walked towards the empty seat. She noticed the small frost on the window, looking at the small snowflakes that were formed as a paper was placed on her desk.

"The papers i'm handing out are what you are to finish for the rest of the class. L/n you can get help from Sakusa once he comes back." Y/n nodded as she looked over the piece of paper, it was Algebra, something she learned last year.

"I got him." she looked over to the class door, the boy Komori was standing next to the one she had seen earlier, finally getting a good look at his face. "Sakusa..one more tardy and i'm calling your parents." he only nodded before he went to his desk.

"And you are to help L/n, our new student, with the worksheet I handed out." he glanced over to her, his eyes widening a bit as he recognized her. This was his third time seeing her, her features were more than perfect.

"Are you just going to keep looking at me? Aren't you supposed to help me Sakusa?" he slightly shook his head, facing the other way, she rolled her eyes. "Weren't you at the competition a few weeks ago? The one playing Clair de Lune?" she asked, flipping her paper over as she was already done with the worksheet.

"Yeah—"

"You should play another song, that one gets too repetitive."

"Oh uh okay? You can't tell me what to play—"

"Well don't you want to win first?" she questioned, looking at him with an unbothered face. "Not really." he said without hesitation. "So you just join competitions just to join?" he noticed how she seemed more annoyed. "Um well—"

"Why do you play Sakusa?"

-