Not My Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"I'll run in to go get them. Tell the driver we will be out in 5 minutes." You say as you run back into the bar.

You run back into the bar and head straight for the bathroom. You don't fully walk into the bathroom, as you need a break from Sarah. You crack the bathroom door open just enough that Sarah and Becky can hear you.

"HEY GUYS! THE UBER IS HERE!" You shout at the two of them ensuring they will hear you.

"OKAY!" You hear Becky shout back in response.

With that, you close the bathroom door and head back outside to the Uber. Once you're outside, you see that Lizzie is waiting inside the Uber and you decide to join her.

Lizzie is sitting in the back of the car, so you take shotgun. You weren't going to make Becky take shotgun and you certainly weren't going to let Sarah sit shotgun. You open the car door and sit yourself in the front seat.

"Are you Becky Venda?" The driver asks as you get into the passenger seat.

"Uh no, but I am with riding with her. She should be out soon" you reply.

A few seconds later you see Becky come out with Sarah. Becky has her arm around Sarah's waist and Sarah has her arm around Becky's shoulder. Lizzie jumps out of the car to help Becky get Sarah into the car.

Lizzie opens the door for Sarah and helps Becky place her into the car. Once Sarah is buckled into her seat, Lizzie closes the car door. Becky and Lizzie walk around to the other side of the car to get in. Becky slides in first so she can sit in the middle to watch after Sarah. Once Becky is situated in the car, Lizzie slides in right after her.

"Is everyone ready to go?" The driver asks while looking at the back seat through his rear view mirror.

Becky gives him a thumbs up, so he can begin driving. He nods his head at Becky's response and begins driving.

You turn you head to look at Becky, "Is the driver taking us to our place?"

Becky keeps her attention on Sarah as she answers, "No. We are going back to the hotel Sarah got. She says there are two beds so we will double up."

Lizzie then suddenly chimes in as she says, "(Y/N), you can share my bed with me. I don't mind."

You look at Lizzie, stunned by her offer. You look back at Becky before answering Lizzie and say, "I'm not sure if Becky wants to crash with Sarah tonight. Becky, where do you want to sleep?"

Becky winks at you as she replies, "I don't mind sleeping with Sarah. She is a great cuddler."

"Damn right *hiccup* I am" Sarah says with her head pressed up against the window.

"Alrighty then, I guess that settles that. It looks like you and me are bunk buddies for the night" you say as you point to Lizzie.

You watch as Lizzie tries to conceal her smile by biting the bottom of her lip. "I guess so" she says.

Your attention shifts from Lizzie to a vibrating phone in your pocket. You quickly grab your phone from your pocket to see Holland calling you.

You swipe your thumb across your iPhone to answer the call. You bring the phone to your ear as you say, "Hey Holland! What's up?"

"(Y/N), are you with Sarah? I haven't heard from her all night" a concerned Holland says through the other end.

You roll your eyes at Sarah. You can't believe she hadn't checked in with Holland.

"I'm sorry Holland! Yes, she's okay. Me, Becky, Lizzie, and Sarah are all heading back to the hotel Sarah got. Becky has been taking great care of Sarah."

"Oh thank god, I was starting to get worried. Give Becky all my love and tell her I say thank you. I will call Sarah tomorrow. Thank you, (Y/N). I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

"I will surely tell her you say thank you. I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye."

You hang up the phone and look up at Sarah and Becky.

"One, Holland gives her love Becky and says thank you for taking care of Sarah. Two, Sarah how could you forget to tell Holland you were with me?" At this point, you are beyond frustrated with Sarah.

"I'm sorry, by the time I had met you in the bar, I was already drunk and it slipped my mind. I'll text her when we get to the hotel." Sarah says with her eyes closed and head still pressed against the window.

You arrive at the hotel and all get out of the car. You thank the Uber driver and head into the hotel. You walk in and head straight for the elevators as no one knows how long Sarah will last before her next throw up. Becky hits the up arrow for the elevator. The elevator doors begin to open and you all pile in to the elevator. Lizzie hits the number 10 for the 10th floor. The elevator begins to go up and you all wait for it to reach the 10th floor.

When you reach the 10th floor, Lizzie steps out first, grabbing the room key from her purse. You all follow behind as she leads to room 1026. Once you reach the room, she swipes the hotel key on the door to unlock the door. You hear the door unlock, and Lizzie turns the handle to let everyone in.

As soon as you walk in the room, Becky places Sarah on her bed so she can lay down. You watch Sarah take out her phone.

"See (Y/N), I'm texting Holland" Sarah says as she shakes her phone at you.

"Hey, she's not my girlfriend, she's yours. Don't blame me that you have someone to be checking in with."