liked by AmarraW and 296 others

valerieeeeeee Drinking the niiiigggtttt with Miss HOTnesss.

AmarraW my best girl :)

30 minutes ago

I posted the same picture on my instagram and got a comment from my besties from NY instantly. " claire_licious95 having fun without me hn :( " , "icecandy95 come home baby we miss you." , "daniel_wilson happy to my sister happy :)" , "hero_hair_paul missing the baby face" etc etc etc.

I was thrilled to see their comments after so long. I really miss them. I wish they were here or I was there partying with them. That is my home and they are my people.

But I am here and it's not bad. I am making new friends and pretty soon I can call these two monkeys "my people".

Our drinks arrived followed by the yummy dishes and then fast forward two hours later, we were drunk beyond imagination and we ate too much.

Vallie and Liam couldn't stop laughing at a random couple who were having a fight and the guy threw a glass of wine on the girl's face. Well, I don't want to be mean but it was a pretty hilarious thing that was ever done in the history of clubbing.

It was around 10 pm when we regained our senses a little and realised it was time to leave and get back to campus. I was the most sane among the other two.

We reached the campus at sharp 10:30 pm and seeing Liam's status I was sure he cannot go alone to the boys' hostel. So I called his roommate Scout to take Liam with him.

After Liam went with Scout, I helped Vallie and myself towards the girls' hostel.

"It was a fun night right????? We should do this again." Vallie said, her voice drunken and slurry.

"Yeah sure. Why not!!!" I replied in a hush tone as I tried to unlock her dorm with the spare key I have.

Yes Vallie and I have made spare keys of each other's dorm, just in case. After the fourth attempt I unlocked the door and led Vallie inside. She sat on the bed and I removed her heels and put her under the duvet so that she could sleep.

I went out with her empty water bottles and got them filled from the nearby water filter. I kept the water bottles, a glass and her phone on the nightstand and left.

___________________________

I unlocked my room and immediately removed the high heels, not wanting to put any extra strain on my feet. I dropped my purse on the furry carpeted floor after taking out my cellphone.

I was so tired and fuzzy. But I was proud of myself that for the first time in my history of clubbing and getting drunk, I was the one who made sure my friends got into their rooms safely. Other times in New York, my friends made sure that I ended up in my house safely. HAHAHA!!!!! That's the type of drunken person I am.

I sat on my bed and released a sigh of relief. The room was still unlit and dark. I stretched my body a little and switched on the nightlamp.

The moment I switched on the nightlamp I freaked when someone came towards me and shut my mouth. I struggled initially but the second I saw the familiar face I relaxed.

His green eyes met my black ones and the world froze. He removed his hand and I took a deep breath.

"Derek, you can't come to my room like this. And what on earth are you doing here??" I said in one go eyeing him suspiciously.

I never expected something like this from him ever. I mean these things are done by boyfriends and lovers.

And Derek is none, atleast for now.