Expelled... again?

꧁ 2 ꧂

꧁ 2 ꧂

"Are you a stranger? Or have I met you before..."

(S/n: skater/name)

Y/n sashayed into the empty restaurant, whistling innocently, with her hands behind her back.

"What did you do?"

She turned to see Cherry perched on one of the restaurant stools, staring straight at her. Joe looked up from behind the counter.

She gasped, placing her hand on her heart. "WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN CHERRY?!" she exclaimed, placing the back of her hand on her forehead in a dramatic manner. " I feel insulted!"

He tilted his head down staring more intently at her.

"Fine... I got expelled."

Cherry placed his head in his hands, sighing deeply. However, Joe, having a seemingly polar opposite reaction, was trying to stop his laughter from escaping.

"It's- it's fine, I'll set you up for a new school," Cherry muttered in irritation, attempting to stay as calm as possible.

Joe completely lost it, bursting into laughter. " WHAT DI- DID YOU GET EXPELLED FOR?!" he cackled, trying to catch his breath.

"I started a fight with the teacher" she muttered in shame. "FOR A GOOD CAUSE, OF COURSE!" she corrected herself instantly after seeing Cherry's bitter expression.

Joe began laughing even more, clutching the side of the countertop as his knees gave out from beneath him . Cherry - pissed off by Joe's provocative laughter - span around in his seat and chucked his half full glass of water over him.

"Class, please settle, we have a new student," the teacher spoke, guiding everyone's attention to the girl at the front of the class