Work

꧁ 3 ꧂

꧁ 3 ꧂

"Who's s/n?"

It was the middle of class and y/n was falling asleep.

"Oi, y/n," someone whispered. She lifted up her head to see the one and only Miya Chinen sat at the desk in front of her.

"Hmm?" She asked with half lidded eyes.

"Let's have lunch together."
"Sure."

Truth be told, Miya had taken interest in the girl. It was weird, wasn't it? She came out of nowhere and seemed to be one of his biggest mysteries yet.

And with that, he got back to working out some math problems.

"Y/n, wake up."
"Y/n."
"Y/-"
He pushed her shoulder a few more times.

"I'M UP, I'M UP!" she shot up her head, squinting her eyes at the harsh light flooding through the window.

Miya began to slowly walk out of the classroom, hoping he was slow enough for the girl to catch up before they reached the rooftop.

Grabbing her bag, she followed the boy to a bench outside.

She took out a box of pocky and stared at Miya. She knew who he was, but she was gonna play dumb. He probably knew who she was, right? They are both pretty well known in the underground skating industry.

"What are you eating?" the girl asked, ending the silence which Miya was in fact scared to break.

"It's a protein bar, I'm on a strict diet. I'm a Japan skateboarding team hopeful." He said taking a bite, trying to prove his athleticism.