Chapter Thirteen: New Magical Teachers

Start from the beginning

"They're your relatives, Alwyna? I haven't seen any of your mother's family until now," asked Draco. "It's interesting that you don't look like them. You just have their pointed ears."

Alwyna nodded in agreement. "Yes. They're my relatives. Also, I've seen you when you were still a toddler before. You're still a cheeky boy up until now."

"I want to be in Quidditch, too!" Draco exclaimed. "Could you tell Professor Snape to help me practice with you, too?"

Hamlet smiled at her. "You can go later to the try outs and make sure that you do pass our tests! Harry will still go through it even if Professor Snape is backing him up."

"Sure! I'll do my best!" Draco said to him. "I can be a good chaser if I want to."

After a while, the noise around the hall began to stop when Professor Dumbledore rose from his seat and stood on the podium. The elves also had sat at the long table behind him, too wherein the students were able to see their faces better. A lot of the students were overwhelmed by their physical appearances. The elves had sharp, pointed ears while their eyes had golden brown irises.

"Good day to all of you!!! As you can see, we are in the presence of a noble beings. The elves are our new addition to our faculty. They would be teaching you all about Elven Magic and Care For The Magical Creatures," Professor Albus Dumbledore announced. "They will also be teaching the subject, Divination, to our fifth year students! As always, Professor Trelawney will keep teaching Divination to third year and fourth year students."

Alwyna was very much shocked that her family became teachers in school, and it made her feel more pressured to win the Quidditch Cup. She stared at her team and at the same time, her team knew that she's excited. "I'm just so happy right now! I'll make sure that I will win the cup this year!"

"Of course, we will help you win the Quidditch Cup this year!" Harry told her. "I'll do my best to help us win this year as a seeker!"

The oldest among the elves—Ulfien— stood on the podium after a few moments to introduce himself. He has a white beard, golden-white hair, and slant eyes. The students were also able to observe that he's wearing a black tunic with gold threads.

"Good day to all of you, students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" he said to them. "I am Ulfien, Son of Edmund."

The whole hall continued to be silent and every students and teachers just listened to him.

"In the light of serious events in the castle as told by the letter which Professor Severus Snape had sent us, we delightfully accept Professor Dumbledore's appointment to us as teachers here in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Ninneah, his wife, also stood up and added, "Thank you everyone for having us here! It is an honor to teach magical students in any race. This opportunity will also give us a way to inform students about the truths of our race."

Alwyna smiled happily after she saw her aunt looking at her. She's a proud half-elf no matter what and she's happy that she can live around two magical races. Her father's a pureblood wizard while her mother's a pureblood elf.

After the two elves had spoken, the other three—Cadwin, Addaneah, and Jasmine—rose from their seats to introduce themselves to the students too. The three of them were all thirty years old elves and they will be accompanying Ninneah and Ulfien at the classes as assistant teachers.

At the time they were all finished introducing themselves, Albus Dumbledore called out for the feast and soon, food and drinks appeared on the four long tables of the students and also, at the teachers' table.

"I'm excited to meet those elves in classes!" spoke Hamlet. "All of them look elegant."

"I hope they teach us, too," Draco commented after he drank grape juice. "I want to ask a lot about them and their difference from fairies and house elves."

Alwyna almost dropped the grapes on her right hand. "I can answer that for you, Draco, my dear second cousin! We don't have wings and we're more human than the house elves. My mother lived in the magical forests which humans cannot see. Is that an enough answer?"

Harry grinned in excitement after knowing that information from her. Draco also shut his mouth, too.

Alwyna messed his hair about it and chuckled since Draco's just eleven years old, she knew that there were things that he may not know about. "See you and do your best at the try outs, Draco."

A/n: After one week of writing this chapter, I'm finally done making this chapter!!! I hope you like it!!! 🌺🌺🌺