Chapter Eleven: Destined To Fly

Start from the beginning

The broomsticks available were mostly old. They were slow and cannot go higher but he didn't care. He just chose to keep himself afloat, fly around the training grounds, and feel the wind. He mounted off the broom when the sun had risen completely,

"Flying is so much fun! I hope that I can learn how to play Quidditch," Harry exclaimed. "Should I tell my dad to buy me a broom so I can play Quidditch, too?"

"You're Harry Potter, right?" asked a silver-haired girl with red lipstick. Her presence surprised Harry. "We heard what you did in your flying class. You caught a remembrall so quickly."

Harry's eyes widened in excitement  when he realized that the people in front of him were the five members of the Quidditch Team as they were wearing the Quidditch Slytherin uniform. The robes of the team's color were silver and green.

"Yes, that's me," he replied. "I am Harry Potter."

The silver-haired girl and had very fair complexion parted her hair at the back of her ears. Harry was surprised when he saw that she has pointed ears making her chuckle.

"Was it your first time to meet an elf-human?" she chuckled. "My name is Alwyna Robins. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to mee you! I'm Martin Ravenson," said the tall boy with striking green eyes. "I saw how you flew using the broom while we walk in here. You're really good at it!"

Then, the girl with dark eyes and small lips walked closer to him while she's holding her smooth broomstick. "My name's Leona Vandergelder. If you want to play Quidditch, you would have to keep practising to fly a lot! It's really a fun game!"

Everyone was silent after that until Harry's eyes stared at the two other members. He noticed that they very much mirror each other. They both have blue eyes, pointed noses, and golden-brown complexion.

"Hi! I'm Hamlet Forester and my twin's name is Berthold Forester," Hamlet told him. "We're twins as you can see. All of us were also happy to know that 'The Boy Who Lived' is interested in playing Quidditch. You may even be one of us next year."

As a child who had only seen Quidditch from the towers alongside Medea, Severus's sister, talking to the Slytherin Team gave Harry so much joy in his heart.

"It's nice to meet all of you, too!" Harry exclaimed. "To tell you the truth, I cannot believe that I will be meeting you face to face. I will always support you on your games and at the tournament."

The five members stared at each other as if he said something that shouldn't have been said. Staring at each other with lonely eyes made their anxiety obvious to Harry making him worry about them, too. He knew in that instant that the Slytherin Team would be practicing early in that morning that there's something he didn't know.

Harry wanted badly to leave for his classes but he wanted to know more about Quidditch while he's with his seniors. Also, he wanted to know what made them look at each other anxiously. "Was what I said wrong? Should I have not said that? Please, can you teach me how to play Quidditch? I really want to be a member of the team!"

"Everyone knows that you wanted to play Quidditch but you cannot easily be in the team even if you're backed up by Professor Snape," Alywna chuckled more after seeing Harry's shocked and delighted expression. The other members looked shocked by what she said, too. "He wanted you to be in the Quidditch Grounds later as he had asked us to give you a position. I want you to know that training is intense."

Harry gasped in shock. "Professor Snape wanted me to be in the Quidditch Grounds?"

Alwyna nodded and held her Cleansweep broomstick tighter. Since she's the captain of the team, the news always go to her first before the rest of the team. Since Harry's already in front of them, she didn't need to summon and inform him that Snape wanted him to be a reserve seeker in the team.

"For two years now, the team kept on losing against Ravenclaw. I want you to be our reserve seeker in the team, Harry," she replied to him. "He told us that you could be trained as a seeker in our team and it might help us win the tournament this year."

Harry's eyes glittered with tears as he was just thankful and happy. He doesn't know why his guardian allowed him to be trained in Quidditch. "Thank you! I'll do my best for the team!"

A/n: Thank you to all of the people who continue to support my fanfiction!!! 💗💗💗