Welcome to Toronto pt.2

Fabio thoughts started to become a bit kinky as Jacob offers to play a game, Truth or Dare was the easier one for the boy with those fucking blue eyes, but Jacob wanted to let the game becomes more spicy. Giving the following rules : 1. You need to chose dare after truth and vice versa 2. If you don't want to answer the question or do the dare you need to take off one clothe
As the rules seemed fun and fair, Fabio agreed them as Jacob did too while they're sitting in front of each others.

The game started softly with some shy and innocent dares and asks, but when Fabio didn't want to order some alcohol to the room service, the Canadian teen reminds him the rules of the game. Fabio shivers shyly before to take his tee-shirt off, showing his shirtless body and his soft bare tanned skin, Jacob can't look away like hypnotized by Fabio's body. The young teenager was so shy to be shirtless but Jacob smiled at him before to lightly bite his bottom lips while Fabio looked away.

"Don't be shy Fabio, you're really cute and you got a very pretty nice body, now it's my turn I pick Truth"
"Thank you mate, so Have you ever think Boys are Hot ?" Fabio asked him with a soft smile while he's blushing a bit.
"I did some time and right now I fully think they are. As you know the rules now you should tell the truth Fabio, will you let a boy kiss you ?
Fabio swallows  his own drool few times before to blush and shyly open his mouth "I-I will yes

Softly Jacob comes closer to Fabio and put his left hand on Fabio's tight before to join his own lips with Fabio's plump raspberries lips, starting to kiss him softly and gently. The two boys started to being closer to each others before they break the passionate kiss, Fabio breathing heavily while his touching his lips as it was a dream. 
"Did we really Kiss, I mean if yes it was awesome but I didn't except that" The Italian boy tried to apologize himself to being like that but Jacob took his hand and caress it.
"Don't worry Fabio, I'll never say anything about it, you know I'm gay and I kissed you cause I wanted it, you're so kind and soft, I can't just look at your lips and not tasting them" To help Fabio to be more confident, he took off his own tee-shirt too and start to stroke Fabio's bare arms and smell his skin. 

Fabio looked at him before to softly coming back to him to start a new kiss as his own dick start to grow and becoming hard, snuggles Jacob in the same time. As Jacob is more experienced he took the lead to be on top of Fabio while he started to kiss his whole body before the waist. 
Just to be sure, Jacob asked to Fabio if he could  continue, as Fabio allowed him he took Fabio's short and boxer off, looking at his dick becoming harder.

After few minutes, Fabio's dick grow up to 6.69 inches inside Jacob's mouth who enjoyed the taste of the Italian teen boy. Fabio never felt that like that, but it was awesome for him, enjoying the warm wet mouth, before to Cumming sooner than he excepted. As Jacob was enough experimented he swallows everything, enjoying the thick milk boy before to clean his cock and coming back to his mouth while he's undressing himself. Fabio started to feel himself a bit guilty but Jacob doesn't let him to do it, whispering at his ear they could have a shower together.

Fabio nodded quickly before to join Jacob in the shower, hypnotized by his body, when he comes inside the shower front of naked Jacob, he kneels in front of his dick before to start to take it in his mouth. He wanted to give to Jacob the same pleasure he gets and start to suck him softly, trying to take it all his 5 inches in his mouth, but Jacob stops him. Whispering him "Fabio I want to feel you inside me, your dick was made to fuck me, please" at this time the blue eyes' boy felt his dick become more horny. 
"I never did that but I want try Jacob, you're so hot" snuggling Jacob as he offer his back to Fabio, opening his legs to let him come in.

Following the instructions he gets from Jacob, Fabio starts softly to fuck Jacob, enjoying this experience so much, when he finally came inside him for the second time of the day. The two boys kissing back passionately after Fabio sucked one more time Jacob and swallowing his thick creamy warm juice. 

After those intensive moments, both of them cleaned, they go back to the large bed and snuggling together to watch the movie, naked under the cover. Quickly both of them felt asleep in their arms. The morning following, Jacob was up earlier than Fabio and start to suck off the Italian boy, enjoying the taste of his skin and his cock, swallowing and suck it greedily. The movements woke up the other boy who enjoying it before to come in the wet mouth, asking to Jacob if they could share it. Kissing passionately to share Fabio's cum before to get up and eat their breakfast. 

"I need to go to this theater, do you know where is it Jacob ?" Fabio gave him an adress on paper to ask for his help.
"Don't worry, I need to go too, it's a first projection for the new movie with Dylan Kingwell and Nathan Blair co-staring, it seems we're both invited, we could go together after a good meal" Jacob smiled at him with hope and an happy face, both of them taking their time to get ready.

Thank you once again, the next chapter will be with more boys but no lemon. I hope you enjoyed this capter.