Welcome to Toronto pt. 1

|| Fabio Colombo & Jacob Tremblay ||

The sun was bright when Fabio's plane landed in Toronto after a long flight, the teenage boy took an Uber to join his hotel for the next few days. Welcomed in the resort by a famous Canadian photographer, inviting him to come with him for a photoshoot with a famous young actor in a skate park.

Like the photoshoot will happen later in the afternoon, Fabio nodded to let him know he will join them but firstly he wanted to have a rest and take a shower. Closing the door behind him, Fabio started to look around the big shiny room, staring the white comfy bed. He goes straight forward to the shower room, taking off his clothes to let the hot water flowing on his bare skin, enjoying his time under the shower. The hot steam swirls in the spacious bathroom while Fabio finish his shower before to wrap his waist inside the white soft towel.

Few hours later after his little nap, Fabio started to seek a skate outfit inside his luggage, took one kinda blue before to join the photograph in the hall of the hotel. The young Italian model goes with the photographer to the place for the shooting, enjoying the Canadian sun tanning a bit more his soft tanned skin. When Fabio saw Jacob Tremblay entering in the skate area, both boys started to smirk softly, the Italian one recognizes immediately Jacob Tremblay, the brilliant young actor.
The first time Fabio saw him was in the Netflix movie Before I Wake, an incredible performance, after that the Italian teenager wanted to become an actor too and watch every movies with Jacob Tremblay and series with an other Canadian actor, Dylan Kingwell. Those two Canadian boys are often coming up in Fabio's mind, thought about them not really in a straight way.

In that time the Italian boy blushes a bit to be close with that cute and awesome boy, Fabio was thinking about why he found Jacob cute, realizing he's maybe gay

Jacob becomes more confident than Fabio, smirking at him.

"Fabio Colombo, isn't that you ? The famous Italian teen, I really love your content you know" told the Canadian Boy greeting him with a greed smile. His mind seems to be in the same mood as Fabio's mind.
"Indeed, I didn't know you would know who I am, as you're such a famous actor. Max was such fun and sad too honestly. You're such an awesome actor." Still blushing a bit while talking with him.
"Thank you cutie, but honestly you're kinda famous too. I bet you don't see much about the town ?

While the boys are getting to know each others, Sylas, the photographer, saw the chemistry between them and took some pictures of them, nice and framed. 
"Fabio, Jacob, I'm sorry boys but I need to leave now. It was an awesome shooting, I'll send you the pictures when it's ready. Please Jacob don't let Fabio going back to the hotel on his own, his English is really but we're not in Europe. Bye boys and take care." 
Sylas left the boys in the skate area after greeted them. 

"Sylas was right, it's not the same here and as I'm a Good Boy" Jacob winks at him before to laugh together "Bless You Fabio, you understand my jokes, it's awesome. So as I'm free if you want I could show you the city around and we could go to Hortons to get a coffee or doughnuts, as you want" The young actor smiled to the model as he never do before to anyone else.
"Yass sounds like a plan, obviously I understand jokes. But I never go to any Canadian fast food, you know I'm an European. But I would love to try and see the city with you." Fabio felt his heart beating a bit more. 

Fabio and Jacob started to walk around the city, enjoying the time outdoor before the wind rise, quickly they ordered at Hortons, while the rain start outdoor, the Italian boy offers to Jacob to stay with him in his room, to wait until the rain stop after they finally reached the hotel. The Canadian teen accepts the invitation to stay, eating together their doughnuts and enjoy their drinks. 
Jacob quick called his mom to tell her he's staying with a new friend at the hotel until the rain stop, he blushed as she told him he could stay for the night if it's okay as they're going out for the night. Fabio told him he could stay as the bed his a double king size and his luggage is full of clothes. 

Both boys are enjoying their time together, Fabio showed to Jacob the photos of his last photoshoot before to leave the Italy on his MacBook. To be nice and comfy, Fabio took off his shoes and socks, showing his bare tanned bit hairy legs to Jacob, blushing a bit as he couldn't looking somewhere else, like he's hypnotized by Fabio's body. As he saw Fabio did it, Jacob took off his sweatshirt and his shoes and socks, while they're looking at Fabio's pictures.

After one hour talking about their life, Fabio put a movie on his laptop, watching it together on the bed.
"Fabio, as I'm staying for the night, do you think we could play a game, before to watch the movie ? As Truth or Dare, it's a funny one or Never have ever"
Fabio nodded to Jacob before to chose one game and put some music on. 

Thank you a lot guys if you are here, please tell me what do you think about the start with my story. You can even share to your friends if you want it.
I hope you will enjoy to read it!