Chapter 1 [✓Edited²]

Start from the beginning

First Form:
Icebreaker
-A concentrated strike that produces a pressure wave at the end of a heavy lateral slash.

Second Form:
Ice Wheel
-The swordsman leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Third Form:
Rolling Tundra
- The swordsman flows back and forth towards his opponent in a disorienting manner similar to snow rolling through the tundra, before executing multiple cuts.

Fourth Form:
Snow Drifts
-The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body in a flowing fashion similar to the way snow drifts curl up.

Fifth Form:
Shattering of a Frozen Heart
-Adapted from the fifth form of water, but reimagined, this technique is not only about mercy for the target, but the user atoning for their sins.

Sixth Form:
Blizzard
-The swordsman fiercely twists his upper and lower body, creating a blizzard that cuts anything caught in it.

Seventh Form:
Freezing Wind - Piercing Cold
-A fast and accurate stab. The fastest Breath of Ice technique.

Eight Form:
Icicle Rain
-The swordsman cuts the target vertically.

Ninth Form:
Dancing on Thin Ice
-Minimizes the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. Ideal when fighting in a place with no solid foothold.

Tenth Form:
Wrath of the Winter Wind
-A continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash.

"Never rely on me."

Menace

"You've under no circumstances of cognizance of my anguish, so why must you fret?"

Tomioka M/n, he's an infamous (sort of unappreciated) member of the Demon Hunter Corps. He fought demons only when it involved the Twelve Kizuki. He usually sleeps the whole night and rarely got out of the Ubuyashiki Estate. Even though he acknowledged that Demon Hunters are supposed protectors of humanity, he cared less about being summoned by the locals of a village who complains about the sighting of demons. Some say he is barely of use because of his listlessness, said that his skills were all wasted because it was given to the falacious individual. While some say that he perhaps does not care for others at all. He is aware of these hearsay, but he does not ever listen, nor let himself change because of the negativity.

Back when he was a youngster, he was energetic and joyful. He would usually race around the house and bother his siblings most of the time. He helped them out with chores despite his age and played with them from time to time. Everyday consistently brimmed of memories and bliss. Even after their parents died, he was content for having his siblings there for him. Everything he had then was more than enough. Sadly, the ecstatic and peaceful memories had to end.

On the porch of the Ubuyashiki Estate, there layed an individual who drifted off to sleep just after he gobbled a pack of rice balls awhile back.