She got freshen up and went to make breakfast..she was so into her thinking that she didn't noticed manik stood at the entrance of kitchen and is adoring her..

Manik cleared his throat to gain her attention which he surely grabbed as she immediately turned...

Nandu- morning again malhotra..

Manik chuckled Nd nandu SMILED..he slowly went to her Nd pecked her forehead...

Manik- morning to u too murthy..

Nandu again turned Nd continued making breakfast Nd manik was observing her each Nd every move..

Manik- what's wrong nandu....open up ..u will feel better...

Nandu was not at all surprised as they both can understand eachother Nd even this happened twice in before days.. whenever one of them r sad or tensed the other can guess it easily....

Nandu- Sanju manik.... Idk how but we should cheer her...

Manik- ofcourse we will do that....but what punishment u r thinking...

He asked Nd she smirked..

Nandu- wait for tomorrow malhotra....

She said Nd winked at him...he shook his head smiling at her...

Manik- I smell something is going in ur kurafati mind..

Nandu- u have a strong nose but I don't have any kurafati mind..I have good Brain Nd it is in its right place...

She said annoyingly Nd he smirked..

Manik- u wish u had nandu..tch..tch . tch..

He teased her Nd she smacked his arm..

After 20 mins all were on breakfast table..

Sanjana was silent..

Nandu- Sanjana get ur clothes and all teh things u need..u r going to live with us and I'm not listening to a no Nd I can't risk ur life okay..

Sanjana- but di..

Navya- no Sanjana u Should b with us..Nd till where I know they must have take u out from ur job Nd u can't even pay ur rent if u have no job...all the boys here will b starting a company soon Nd u will b manager..u will live with us..we will b frnds of a family okay..

Sanjana nodded with tears in her eyes...

Avni wiped her tears slowly...

Nandu- ok so sab jaake ready hojao we r going to find a villa for us..I have 4 places in my mind Nd let's check them out..

She Siad Nd all nodded...

Nandu- Nd sanju we will stop at ur place when we will b returning..we will help u in packing...sab night tak return hojate hai...

Sanjana nodded Nd felt blessed to have them in her life...

All went to get ready...sanjana was getting ready when she heard a song.

She felt her insides stirred... Even I feel same when I listen this song..how many of u felt.. read the lyrics if you wanna feel more..

Thank you infinitexlove_ for the idea of song..