part - 33

Part -33
Tiasha - beti kiski hu phr sidnaaz ki..
And they both give  high five to eachother...
Sid and tiasha talked with eachother for few minutes..and they both slept..
Sana comes in the room and saw them sleeping...Sana go near them and gave kiss on Thier forehead..
She also lay beside them and fall asleep after some time.....
In morning..Sana woke up and saw tiasha is still sleeping but she didn't find her kullu on the bed..she went in the washroom but she didn't find him there..she went down and ask reeta ji about Sid..
Mom Sid Kaha hai..room me nhi hai 
Reeta ji - pta nhi bache Kaha gya hai..mujhe lga vo room me hi hoga tere...
Sana - okk mom..she tried to call him..but he didn't picked her calls..
Sana got worried for her kullu..
Kaha ho tum sid...mujhe boht fikar ho rahi hai..tum mere calls Ka reply bhi nhi de rahe...
Sana went in her room and get ready...she again tried his no. But no reply from his side..
Tiasha - good morning mumma..
Sana - hmm..
Tiasha - kya hua mumma itne sad kyu ho..
Sana - baby papa pta nhi Kaha gayab hai subh se 2 hours hogae..mujhe fikar ho rahi hai uski...
Tiasha giggled..
Mumma papa yahi honge plz sad mat ho...
Sana - CHL Tujhe ready krdeti hu  phr breakfast bhi krna hai tujhe......
And then after some time both went down for the breakfast..
Sana feed tiasha food....
Sana is still worried for him..she didn't eat and start walking here and there...and then
she hear a door bell..she went to open the door..
she didn't saw anyone on the door..but she saw a bouquet and a gift on the door..
She take them in her hand and saw a note in it..she opens the note and saw a message.
..this is for you..open it...
She opens the gift and saw a beautiful dress in it..
Wowww..❣️❣️❣️
And then a message popped on her phone..
I hope you like it...
Sana - yess(in her mind )
She was about to call him back but he again switched off his phone...
Haae isne phirse phone switch off krliya..mujhe ab ispe gussa aa Raha hai...
She put her feet in anger....
Taisha saw this and laughed..Sana saw her laughing..she understood that something is going on their minds..
Sana went near her and hold her ears..bol kya shaitani Kar rahe ho tum dono..
Aah mumma mujhe chodo..btaati hu..
Sana leave her ears..
Sana - ha btaa ab kya shaitani hai..
Taisha - mujhe kya pta aap jaano or aapka kullu jaane and she run from there..
Sana - haaaa Kuch jyada bolne lgi hai yeh...
And then she hears another door bell..
Oho kon hoga ab she again went on the door again she didn't find anyone on the door..she saw another gift and she opens the gift..these time she find beautiful heels in it..
Woww....she is totally  impressed...
Another message popped on her phone..
Hey I think you again like it..those heels is for your beautiful feets..not for my dhulai.🤣🤣
Sana giggled and looked here and there but she didn't find her kullu..
Hae kullu plz mat sataa na mujhe..aa jaa naa..
She went in the hall and sits on the couch...
Hae kabse tera Waite kr rahi hu..plz jldi aa ja naa baby I'm missing you..
It's 5 hours..
Another door bell rings...and she run toward the gate..and find another box..and she opened it..this time she find a beautiful wrist watch..
She checked her phone..
Hae iska message kyu nhi Aaya..and her phone beep..she saw her message box..and reads his message..
Hey baby this watch tells you my patience..
How I passed this 5 years without you...now you have to Waite for the night..for meet me and hug me.....
Sana make sad face..😔😔
Hey don't made sad face please smile baby..
Be ready for the night I want to see you in this beautiful dress..and I have a surprise for you.and I am sure you will be going to like this surprise..your kullu..❣️❣️❣️
Sana start jumping in excitement..woww surprise...
She runs toward her room for getting ready..she wears the dress and do minimal makeup..
She is looking extremely beautiful..

Hae Shukla ji Ka kya haal Hoga apni Moti ko Dekh Kar 😋💕💕💕Tiasha comes in the room

Tiasha comes in the room ..
Wowwwww mumma you r looking so so beautiful...hae Mai marjava..
Sana laughed..hae ni meri baby..thankyou..💕
End..
Hae Kaisa hoga confession..kya hojaaega confession ya
....Kuch bhi ho skta hai 🤣🤣🤣😋