"Aise bolte nahi hain beta. Jo hota hain, acche ke liye hota hain. Aur tu aisa ro maat. Agar tu aise royegi toh tere papa ko bohot buda lag jayga. Tu papa ki strong princess hain nah" Drishti nodded yes and Mrs.Sharma smiled.

"Aur jo log strong hota hain woh aise ansu nahi nibhate. Samjhi?" Saying this she wiped Drishti's tears.

"Thik hain Maa, aap jesa kahenge. Aab main college ja rahi hoon. Mujhe late hoo rahi hain" Drishti got up from her seat and took her bag.

"Thik hain beta. Dhayan se jana" Mrs. Sharma kissed on Drishti's forehead.

"Bye Maa. Apna dhayan rakhna" She kissed on her mother's cheek and went out from house.

Drishti stepped out of the house and was waiting for cab or some other transport. But nothing was coming towards her. Taking a deep breath, she ran to the bus stop. Luckily there was a bus, waiting for passengers. She climbed up and took a seat beside window.

After few minutes, the bus stopped it's stoppage and Drishti got down. She hurriedly ran to college building. When she entered through main gate, the surrounding shocked her. Because all students were present in outside. Fews were group studying, fews were gossiping, fews were roaming here and there, fews were teasing each other. She walked towards the canteen and found same situation.

"Drish!!!!" Suddenly someone screamed her name and she looked behind. It was Divya, her bestie. She waved her and went near the place where Divya was sitting.

"Hey Divi, kesi hain tu?" Drishti asked while took her seat beside her.

"Main toh thik hu. Apna baata?" Divya asked her while sipping her coffee.

"Main bhi thik hu. Wase Divi,, aaj college main kuch hain kya?" Drishti confusely asked her.

"Kya? Oo haa!! Aaj college main ek symposium hain. 'Let's prevent unemployment'. Aur principle sir ne kaha sabko auditorium main present hone ke liye. Uff! Kon jayga uss boring lecture sunne ke liye" Divya said and dashed her her head on table.

"Aur woh ghadhe, abhi tak nahi aaya. Pata nahi ghar main kya kar rahe abhi tak. Are time naam ka koi cheez toh hota hain nah. Par nahi uss ghadhe ko kese pata hoga. Ladka handsome hain lekin punctual nahi hain. Mujhe toh ek baat samajh main nahi aa rahi hain ki jo ladka handsome hota hain woh ladka kese itni late hoo sakta hain. Oh God!!! Iss ladke ka kya karu?" Divya said in one go and slapping her head.

"Tu kiski baat kar rahi hain? Shikhar?" Drishti asked.

"Aur nahi toh kya? Humare college main toh ek hi ghadhe hain" Divya said while rolling her eyes.

"Hello beautiful ladies" A voice came from their behind.

"Lo shaytan ka naam liya aur shaytan hazir hogai" Divya said and looked behind. Drishti giggled at Divya's behavior.

Shikhar waved them and sat in front of both girls. He took off his sunglass and looked at them. Divya was glaring him and Drishti was sit with silence. Divya showed him to watch, indicating that he was 30 minutes late.

"Actually, mera bike kharap hogaya tha. Toh main woh thik karne ke liye garage main lekar gaye thi. Waha usse thik karwaya aur phir main yaha aya" Shikhar explained to Divya like she was asking to him for tell rhythm.

"Cut the crap,! Apna excuse apna paas hi rakhho. Mujhe bohot acchi tarah se pata hain ki tum kese ladka hoo" Divya said and filped her hair.

"What do you mean by kese ladka hoo? Main bohot hi accha ladka hoon. Tomhare jesa stupid nahi hu" Shikhar defensed himself.

"Tum mujhe stupid kaha!! Tumhe pata hain ki tum ek number ki ghadhe hoo" Divya glared him.

"Guys, main bhi yaha hoon. Aur please yeh subah subah fight karna bandh karo. Aab auditorium main chalo warna mahabharat ho jayga" Drishti said and got up from her seat.

They came to auditorium hall and found almost every student present in there. They took their seat in one corner. They about sit but stopped Divya's glared.

"Mujhe tomhare sath nahi bethna hain Divya said.

" Haa,, toh main kaha mar ja raha hoon tomhare sath bethne ke liye" Shikhar said.

"Thik hain main tum dono ki bich main bethti hoon" Saying this Drishti sat middle of them.

Within 10 minutes, the symposium started. At first college principal declared his speech followd by college trusty members, chairman and others. After 2 hours, the symposium ended. Every student got tired of this long lecture. Drishti and Divya also tired while Shikhar was doing something on his phone.

"Drishti! Tomhare liye ek good news hain?" Suddenly Shikhar said shocking both girls.

"Good news? Mere liye? Kya good news?" Drishti asked.

"Yahi hain ki,,, Shikhar stopped and looked at Divya who was looking at him with curious eyes.

"Kya hua? Chup kyu ho gaye hoo? Baate bhul gaye hoo kya?"Divya asked him with smirking.

"Ji nahi maharani. Haa Drishti,, tomhara good news yeh hain ki Rakshit wapas aa raha hain. Parsu uska flight hain" Shikhar said and looked at both girls.

Hearing Rakshit's name, Drishti felt strange. She felt butterflies in her stomach and tingling sensation in her whole body. Her heart beat turned into fast. Rakshit is coming. He is coming to her after 4 years. She herself does not know what is she feeling. A smile crept on her face while memorizing their untouched moment. After Rakshit went, she herself drown in silence. She never dare to call him nor message him. She was just counting days when Rakshit will come. And like this four years passed. But now her Rakshit is coming. No more waiting, no more tension.

Drishti just lost in Rakshit's thoughts that, she forget two people are looking at her with smirking. Divya shaked Drishti and Drishti came in her sense. A pink blush appeared on her cheek which didn't unnotice by them.

"Ohhoo!! Koi blush kar rahi hain" Divya teased Drishti.

"Haa,, aur Rakshit ki naam sunkar kisika dil bohot zoro se dadhak rahi hain, hain na Drishti?" Shikhar also teased her.

"Ufffoo!! Tum dono chup karo. Main,, main chalti hoon. Bye" Drishti got up and was about to go but stopped by Divya.

"Are kaha jaygi? Ghar yaha phir orphanage?" Divya asked her.

"Ghar jayungi. Aaj orphanage nahi jayungi. Maan nahi kar rahi hain" Drishti said and smiled.

"Thik hain Drish. Bye,, kal milte hain" Divya said and Shikhar waved her.  Drishti also waved them back and came out from college.

Drishti is working in a orphanage. Not working, just teaching orphanage kids after her college time over. This kind of job makes her happy and relief. As she wanted to be free and independent girl, her mother also didn't stop her for doing anything. And with these way, their life is going on smoothly and comfortably. May be someday will come and change Drishti's life with full of happiness and love which she didn't get like this.

Hey everyone,

So, here's the first chapter of this new story. How was it? Did you guys like it?

And also I didn't recheck this. So if you guys notice any mistake or grammatical problem, then just adjust with this. Sorry for that.

Give your valuable vote and do your comments.

Till then good bye.

See you soon.

Take care all.

Happy reading.

Afrin 💞💞