•Chapter 1•

Third Person POV,

It is a bright sunny morning. The sun is shining with it's beautiful and warm light. Drishti had already wake up from sleep and now she is getting ready for her college.

She wears a simple light pink kurti with white leggings. She tied her hair in a bun and applied only lipbum on her lips. She is not very a makeup person nor a shopping person. She always loves to be simple with beauty. She placed her white scarf on her neck and wore her footwear. She wore her wristwatch, took her bag and ran to dinning table.

In dinning table, her mother, Vidya Sharma, is waiting for Drishti. She is very kind and humble women.. After her husband death, she turned into stone. But with Drishti's support, she overcame the lost. Drishti was also upset and heart broken after her father death. But she outgrow her break thinking about her mother. Now this mother daughter duo lives for each other.

Mrs.Sharma heard footsteps and turned to the stairs where Drishti is coming while almost running. She just shaking her head after seeing her childish behavior. Because it happens everyday and Drishti never listened to her. Drishti came down and sat in front of her mother and gave her a smile.

"Drishti, main tujhe kitni baad kahu ki tu 22 saal ki ladki hain, 5 saal ki bacche nahi. Itni dour dour ke kon aati hain" Mrs. Sharma said and shaking her head.

"Uff Maa,, apko pata hain nah ki main raat ko thik se so nahi pati hu. Aur uske wajase subah nind se uthne main late hoo jati hain, phir nasta karne main late hoo jati hain. Aur phir college jane main bhi late hoo jati hain" Drishti said while she was eating her bread.

Drishti always having nightmare. She doesn't sleep properly in night due to this. It started after her father died. To reduce the pain and darkness, she takes sleeping pill everyday. Mrs.Sharma, sometimes takes those pill from Drishti but it is like her addiction.

"Ek minute!! Drikshit,, tu phirse nind ka dawai liya tha kya?" Mrs.Sharma asked. Hearing it, Drishti looked down. Mrs. Sharma sighned.

"Drishti, main thak gayi hoon yeh bol bol ke ki nind ki dawai maat le. Yeh dawai teri budi sapna ko nahi hata payega. Tu samajh kyu nahi rahi hain meri baat" Mrs. Sharma said while helplessly.

"Maa apko pata hain nah ki main dawai kyu leti hu"Drishti said after few minutes.

"Mujhe pata hain. Agar tu aisi harkate karegi toh teri tabiyat kharap hoo jaygi. Kash tere papa hote, tujhe bohot acche tarah se sambhal lete" Saying this she wiped her tear.

Seeing her mother tears, Drishti's eyes also filled up with tears and started sobbing. Mrs.Sharma got up from her seat and sat beside Drishti. She immediately hugged her daughter and comforting her.

"Mujhe papa ki bohot yaad aa rahi hain, Maa. Papa kyu hume chodkar chala gaya hain? Humare sath kyu aisa hota hain?" Drishti is saying while sobbing.