" Well it's not my fault your eyes don't work" I say weirdly. She smiled, then started laughing. Her laugh is so cute, that I crack a smile too.

" I'm sorry for being mean yesterday. I-It's just- I'm sorry"

" It's ok I forgive you. We all are going through something. Oh and plus you kinda already apologized."

" What?" I say confused

" Well your brother took your phone and messaged me last night, and apologized for you"

" So that's what he was doing when I caught him going through my phone"

" Yeah I guess. So what do you say...Friends?" She says. I take a moment to think.

FLASHBACK

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SARAH!!! YOU CAN'T DATE THAT SCUM BAG" I say furiously

" GAVIN YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME"

" HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DATE HIM IF YOUR DATING ME?"

" UM FIRST OF ALL, ME AND ENZO COULD DO ANYTHING WE WANTED. SECOND, ME AND YOU WERE NEVER DATING!!!!" Sarah says

" W-What do you mean? You said you said you loved me and-"

" Gavin did you really think I liked you? I only said that cause you have 1.5 million followers, and I knew you would post me on there since we were "together"..... Did you really think I liked an ugly boy like you? The only useful thing you did was promote me on your Insta" She says. I was shocked. I could feel hot tears building up in my eyes.

" g-get out" I say. Before she leaves, she knocks over a photo of me and my mom.

" Oh and if you think she's coming back, you must be real stupid. No one could ever love someone as ugly as you Gavin Magnus!!!" She says before slamming my door. I burst into tears.

She's right....

No one could ever love someone like me.

I finally let my emotions run free. I scream, and scream, and scream.

No one even cares....

Once I finally open my eyes, I see two blurry faces. These faces didn't stop me from crying even more.

I feel like I can't breath. I could hear my dad and brother telling me everything would be ok....

But would it?

END OF FLASHBACK

" Well not yet, But we're buddies I guess"

" I can take that" Coco says smiling. Her smile is so beautiful. She's beautiful. Me and Coco talk, and start to get to know each other. The day goes by quicker than expected. Me and Coco just kept talking, even in class!!! We were on our way to the bus stop when a guy grabbed Coco.

" GET OFF" Coco yells, while trying to escape his grip.

"Coco it's me Uncle Jakie. Come on your mom wanted me to take you ho-"

" Um please let go of her" I say to the creepy man.

" And who are you?" The man said. I gotta think of something quick.

"I'm... I'm her boyfriend actually" I say stepping in front of her, and grabbing her other hand. "I was told by her mom that she can come to my house. Now let go of Coco, or I'm afraid I'll have to call the police" I say. I give him the face to keep his distance or else. He let go of her hand quickly, and ran. I made sure Coco was in front of me, and got on the bus first.

" Who was that guy?" I say placing my backpack on the ground

" H-He um.. He's my uncle." She says

"oh-OH omg I'm sooo sorry, I-I thought that maybe he was a strang-"

" He's not a good guy. He's done somethings" She says. She looks scared.

" Like what?" I say trying not to push any boundaries

" I don't wanna talk about it right now." Understandable. " it's just.... He's not what I would call an uncle. I mean I may be wrong, Maybe all uncles did what he did" She says. Did what he did? Yeah somethings not right...

" Uh ok. Oh your sister's on the bus" I say, preparing to get yelled at. Piper ran to me and did just that. Coco stopped her and whispered something in Piper's ear. All of a sudden, Piper was thanking me for something.

" Uh... Your Welcome?" I say really confused. I get on my phone and start writing. When I look over I see Coco asleep. When I tried fixing her necks position, she just ended up laying on my shoulder. Since almost everyone was off the bus, I test the lyrics I wrote on my phone to see if they're good.

" See me, I thought we was forever uh, You really thought you was so clever uh, You really left me on my owwwn now I'm tryna write on my wrong, So girl I hope you hear this sooong and realize where you went wrooong, In the stu I'll be writing these sooongs, Just tryna solve my problems." I sing. Oooo that was good. Let me write it down as a keeper. I look over to see Coco awake with a surprised face. I take out my earbuds and throw them in my bookbag quickly.

" Gavin... That was amazing!!!" She said happily

" Oh uh..." I look around to see the bus stopped.

" oh look it's your stop. Well see ya later" I say rushing her to get off the bus.

" Were you freestyling?" She says amazed

" yeah um... Please don't tell anyone about this"

" Gavin I won't, You did save me after all. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow" She says waving

" Yeah.. See you tomorrow" I say confused.

Once she got off the bus, I start thinking....

What did I save Coco from?

Hi guys. This was a long chapter. It took me a while to write this chapter, so I hope you like it. How are you liking this book so far? If you have any book requests, pls comment. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Love, Hampton Girls💖

Hhhh