library

🗒 ❛ library ༉‧₊˚✧

third person pov

Y/N and Vinnie sit next to each other, Y/N holding her head in frustration at the back table in the library, tutoring him. 

"I know you can understand this material! You're just distracted and I don't know what it is!" She whisper-yells. 

"It's your fine ass." He rolls his eyes, leaning back in his chair. 

"Shut up, I told you this is tutoring, not hookup sessions. I want someone who actually cares about me, not just my body. And you're not that person. Now let's get back to this-"

"Who said I didn't want a relationship with you? Your cute, kind, and smart as fuck. Who wouldn't want you?" He cuts her off, grabbing her wrists and making eye contact. 

She grits her teeth in response. "We're in college, we shouldn't be wasting our time on a relationship that's based off of whatever is in that dumbass brain of yours. Now let's get back to studying-"

"I wanna study you! Why don't you understand!" He frustrates. 

"Look, Vincent," She exaggerates his name, "If I gave you a chance you have to realize that I don't have the time to get heartbroken. So if you're serious about 'this' then that means dropping all your hoes and the 'party boy lifestyle' in order for it to work. I'm not going to allow you to mess with me while you fuck around with other girls. Do you understand me?" She explains, looking into his eyes. 

"I'd do anything for you." He continues the stare. "I would drop everyone if that meant being with you, I swear on my life." 

She rolls her eyes. "Thank you, but stop the corny shit. You're gonna make me blush." She giggles. 

He grabs her face, pulling her into a kiss. After a minute, they pull away. 

"That was nice." She smiles. 

Six years later....

"Do you take Y/N , Y/L/N as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." Vinnie smiles. 

"You may kiss the bride!" The pastor announces. 

They pull into the kiss of a lifetime, based off of true passion and love. 

"I'm so glad I gave you a chance, Vincent. I love you so much." She whispers. 

"I am too, and I love you to the moon and back." 

--------------------------------------------

Idk if this is too short but I hope you enjoyed :)