school

y/n pov 

i walk into the familiar building of my school, playing with my rings due to the amount of anxiety i was having at the idea of starting a new school year. i already memorized my schedule because my main goal for this year is to not look like a complete doofus; starting with not shuffling to find my classes in the tiny two minute passing period between classes. so, i immediately walk up to my first class, homeroom. 

i was one of the first kids to class, which was understandable because everyone else where waiting for their friends, which i don't have, so that wasn't something i had to worry about. i find a seat that isn't all the way at the back of the class, but not at the front, either. 

after a few minutes, the rest of the class arrives during the ringing of the bell. our homeroom teacher for the year begins the class; telling us about what we will discuss in homeroom and all of the boring stuff we know already. 

then, someone runs into the classroom. it's a tall boy, with long, golden, curly hair and beautiful brown eye. 

"sorry i'm late," he breaths, "my bus was late." 

"Not to worry," our teacher replied, "just have a seat please." 

the only seat available was the one next to me, of course, so he sat down after giving me a quick smile. he was actually pretty attractive, so i had to hold myself back from glancing over at him every five seconds. 

after the torturous period was over, i made my way to my next class. until i felt someone tapping my shoulder. confused, i turned around to see who it was. 

it was the kid from homeroom, who i have no idea his name. in the blink of an eye, he shoved a piece of paper in my hand, gave me a smirk (which was very hot), turned around, and ran away. 

what was that about? 

i walk into my next class, holding on tightly to the paper i was just given. i sit down in a random seat, not caring who sat next to me or where in the classroom i was because i really wanted to know what that kid wrote on this paper. or maybe he didn't write it? see, i need to open it so i'll know!

breathing heavily, i unfold it. 

hey, i'm new and i need friends. you seem pretty chill. 

unless you're busy, wanna hang out after school? 

it's okay if you can't, just wondering. 

-vinnie lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this was really bad but i feel bad for not even updating for y'all so lemme know if you want a part two lol.