25 | i'll give them stories to tell friends about the things i said.

Start from the beginning

You felt a hand come up to the side of your head, pulling out the earbud your left ear.

"How are they?"

"They do exactly what they're intended to, I can't hear a thing and I can't see anything." You lied easily, lifting up your head to glance at Aizawa's face through the thick blindfold.

"Good. We will be working on your intuition and sixth sense. You already seem to have a good grasp on it already, seeing as how you wear a blindfold all the time. For today, I'll be trying to capture you with my capture weapon. You will try to dodge my attacks to the best of your abilities. Don't worry, I will obviously be holding back with this. But given how you are the top student in the class, don't expect me to go easy on you either. This is training for a reason." Aizawa spoke, grabbing your hand gently to place the earbud in your palm.

"Well let's see if you can catch me, old man."

You smiled as you put in the earbud, seeing Aizawa smirk slightly behind your slightly obscured vision.

And thus your training with Aizawa began, the man launching his bandages your way only for you to either sidestep or dodge out of the way at the last second. The training itself was extremely easy in your opinion, all you had to do was dodge. It wasn't until a few hours in that you actually saw Aizawa begin to get frustrated, sending his bandages at a faster rate than he had before. You held back a laugh, only allowing for a coy smile to paint your lips as you continuously avoided his attack with precision and grace. It was almost as if you were toying with him, dancing around his attempts at capturing you with ease. Of course you made sure to let him catch you a few times. You didn't want the poor man's feelings to get hurt.

This exercise went along for the rest of the day, everyone's training ending at around 4PM. Your classmates were understandably exhausted, but you were standing gleefully without a sweat on your face. You hugged Kedama to your chest while the Wild, Wild Pussy Cats essentially ordered you guys to make your own food, standing in front of two picnic tables that held various ingredients for curry.

With that everyone got to work on making a rather delicious meal, Todoroki and Bakugou lighting up some fires while the others had their own stations to attend to. You decided to let everyone else do the work, sitting atop one of the tables with Kedama on your lap munching idly on a treat you gave him.

"Oi! Y/N! Aren't you gonna help us?" Mina whined, pointing an accusing finger at you from her spot at the stoves. "I wanted to get another chance to taste your amazing cooking! Get over here!"

"Ah ah ah! I cooked for you guys yesterday, now you have to cook for me! Now get back to work, little lambs!" You cheered, Mina huffing at your understandable point. It was only fair after all. Either way, having people cook for you was a blast, watching them scramble all over the place to make a decent meal.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU COOKED FOR US YESTERDAY. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Bakugou shouted, stomping his way towards you with a scowl on his face. You smiled cheerily from your place atop the table, swinging your feet under you childishly as Kedama growled at Bakugou.

"Ara? Is Mr. 709.6 meters telling me what to do? I was under the impression that you did jack shit at your internship while I was out kicking ass!" You laughed, placing your foot on Bakugou's chest to push him away.

"The fuck did you say?!" He grabbed your ankle, forcibly pushing it down to lay on the bench below him. "I'll fucking claw your eyes out- THE FUCK?!"

Bakugou was cut off by Kedama leaping off your lap, launching himself directly onto the poor boy's face before proceeding to claw the shit out of it with his nails.