Chapter Seventeen

yes i know i suck at updating. pft i started this and went to read a stray kids fic that should really explain shit
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"how the hell am i supposed to clear these up? because they're all on my side" sapnap laughed while reading the majority of the tweets.

georgenotfound is literally a whiny bitch. that's it. that's the tweet.

okay but sapnap has gone through so much shit with george like? and weren't him and wilbur a thing? honestly fuck them both, we love u sappy nappy <333333

the list went on and on. five minutes into reading them, the word sapnap was trending. all good things, thankfully.

he just wanted to see the look on george and wilburs face when they finally realize that they didn't get what they wanted.

"bro just tell them what actually happened! or just fucking say your dating and then drop it"

"i'm leaning towards the second option"

sapnap looked at dream, confused to say the least.

"we aren't dating?"

"so about that..."

he grabbed sapnaps hand and pulled him out the back door.

catching himself from dreams rough demeanor, he looked up.

the fact that the house they were staying at was on a beach made dreams plan a whole lot easier
sapnap had always liked simple but nice things so he went exactly for that.

there weren't rose petals leading to some giant flower heart in the middle of the beach but this was even better.

pictures of dream and sapnap were lined up on stakes stuck in the sand.

dream led them through them, letting him take in each picture and relive whatever memory it consisted of.

they led up to a fancy looking towel with a basket that sapnap recognized as all of his favorite snacks.

when they reached it, dream grabbed his other hand and sapnap looked up at him.

"i know we've been through quite a time... and i want you to know that i've always..."

he seemed to be looking for the right word but when their eyes met, he knew exactly what he was looking for.

"i've always loved you. and i will continue too. no matter what we go through, whoever tries to fuck with us, i promise i won't leave you. and i've told you before that you don't have to rush and you can leave it but just know i'm not gonna hurt you. i don't think i could put either of us through that again"

sapnap smiled, genuinely, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

"i love you too. but god you ever put me through that shit and i will drown you."

"you are so violent"

"but you love me?"

"of course. nick...

will you be mine?"

"always"

they both leaned in and here they were again.

"oh my god!!! you guys are so fucking adorable i'm gonna go drown my eyes in bleach"

punz walked his ass right back in the house after seeing their whole kissing session.

they ignored him though.

because this time... this time, it wasn't just a feeling. it wasn't a what if? they were forever.

and guess what?

the movie credits started rolling.

guess he wasn't too late.

the end.