Chapter Thirteen

i'm on an e-learning day so why not update
———————————————————————————

"holy shit california is nice as fuck"

punz looked at him, almost questionably.

"why are you saying 'holy shit' you just told me like everything that's ever happened to you in a relationship in like 30 minutes"

"could've been more but your lucky i talk fast..." sap mumbled under his breath.

"i heard that you brat."

"meanie"

"whiny"

"not good at valorant"

"i will not hesitate to bring up your relationship status"

"fuck off"

and if on queue they were there.

the house was nice, way nicer than sapnap thought it would be. knowing punz, he was expecting some shed in someone's backyard.

"dude stop fucking gawking at the house and get out."

"pushy" he mumbled under his breath.

he hopped out of the car and they walked in.

"god damn"

"if your gonna start this whole 'how the fuck did you afford this' i will smack you"

"as long as you didn't rob me to pay for this i'm good"

"well don't check your bank account"

sapnap rolled his eyes at him.

"alright now let's go unpack so you can tell me all of your feelings and i can talk shit about other people"

"first of all, you sound like your a thirteen year old girl. second of all, we came to california just so you could butt into my love life?"

"hmm yes"

sooner or later, sapnap was sitting on his bed at the house while punz was in a beanbag in the corner.

he explained a lot, more than he would've liked too, but punz was like his brother.

even the thought of doing anything relationship wise with him made sapnap cringe.

turns out they had been 'gossiping' as punz liked to call it, for like two hours.

"okay i understand your so invested in my life but for the love of god could we go get something to eat or just get out of this damn house?"

"fine. there's some really good sushi place up town and since your apparently the rich one here that'll be okay."

"shut up, let's just go"

punz smirked but walked to the car with him.

"you wanna drive?"

"hell yeah"

sap got into the drivers seat, punz praying he wasn't going to die.

"dude we're here"

"oh thank the lord, i am never letting you drive again"

"what the fuck i'm a good driver"

"no-"

punz was cut off when a group of girls came up to them.

"oh my god! are you sapnap??"

"uh yeah hi"

"can we get a picture please!"

"of course!"

they took a few pictures, sap smiled genuinely, already about to brag to punz when they left.

as soon as he opened his mouth, punz stopped him.

"i hate you shut up"

"fine fine" sap backed off, still laughing his ass off.

they went into the restaurant, it was pretty clear so that was good for them.

they both ordered and started having a conversation, thankfully for sapnap, it wasn't about his love life.

"i was gonna beat his ass, but according to him 'the god of bedwars' was still a minor"

sapnap laughed, knowing purpled would do exactly that.

he was about to say something when

"oh! hey guys!"

he looked over to the voice.

messy blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a huge ass smile.

wait what?!?