Kazuichi kiss and makeout headcanons with a male S/O

♡Hello, My lovely anon. I’m sorry that it’s really short. tell me if you want me to change something.

♡Remember you are all welcome to ask or request anything. I love you all so much. Stay safe everyone!

Kiss:

~Kazuichi is the type of guy, that any kisses from his boyfriend are enough to make him want more.

~Even the slightest touch from your lips on him makes him crazy. It’s honestly amazing how excited he gets.

~If I had to say, Kazuichi’s lips are soft. I mean he can’t have sharp teeth and chapped lips at the same time.

~If he did, that would be a nightmare.

~He doesn’t like to let anyone see it though, as he wants to look manly. He’s been told that men don’t wear chapstick.

Makeout session:

~When making out with Kazuichi, He can tend to be really worried he is going to hurt you with his teeth.

~Hedoesntwannahurtyoubecauseyouareprecious!

~Besides the whole teeth issue thing, making out with him is really passionate and messy. Try to convince me that it’s not.

~If I had to say, Making out leads to having sex most of the time. I mean what can I say? You gotta show your boy some love, you can’t just leave him hanging.

~When making out, he tends to get really loud. He doesn’t care who hears him.

~Grinding, being touchy, and maybe some slight whimpering is what he mostly does.

~Kazuichi gets really into it, his mind is only focusing on you.

Sorry cause it's short but I got a lot of request's DONT WORRY I'LL DO THEM ALL,ILY ALL!!