16| Chica Time

The sight of a large pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen of the Pizza-Pad stood in front of the exhausted h/c haired girl. She let out a groan, Damien approaching her from behind.

"There was a lot more there before, it's better than that right?" the mullet haired boy chuckled, taking off his apron and clear gloves.

Y/N and Damien were two hours in, unluckily for Y/N however, his shift just ended.

"Please Damien, I need help with this." she sighed, glancing at him as he grabbed his belongings.

"Mmm, na I think I'm okay. Besides, a nice hot shower and comfortable bed is waiting for me, unless...you'd like to join?" he jokingly smirked at her, raising a brow with a sinister glare.

"Ew. In your dreams, lover boy." Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, swatting Damien away with her hand.

"Alright alright I'm joking!" he chuckled at his friend.

"Welp, I gotta get going." Damien gently patted Y/N's shoulder. "See you on Monday
Y/N!" the fluffy mullet haired boy waved at her, exiting the back kitchen of the Pizza Pad.

Y/N waved back. But once he left and the large door slammed shut, she turned her head towards the piled up dishes, letting out a long sigh.

The h/c haired girl made her way to the small supply closet. She opened it and grabbed a pair of clear plastic gloves. When she put them on, she noticed the clip board that laid on a low shelf. Y/N picked it up, and started to flip through the pages. Once she got to her name, her e/c eyes squinted as she read the paper.

Y/N L/N
-Wait at Pizza Pad
-Organize Gift Shop
-Restock Arcade Prize Corner
-G.Chica Check
-Pack Merchandise

"I'm still doing this? I thought we were finally back to our normal assigned jobs." Y/N groaned. She looked back down at the paper, raising a brow. "And whats G.Chica Check? Looks like I gotta find out later. Dirty dishes, get ready to be cleaned."

"She's here?!" the large gator exclaimed with a sharp toothy smile formed on his snout, trying to shove himself through the back stage door only to be stopped by Glamrock Freddy and Roxanne. Montgomery tried to take a peek through the door to find
Y/N, but the animatronics blocked him and pushed him away.

"Yes she is, but you need to calm down! Y/N is really busy. I don't think you'll be able to see her today. Besides, we have a performance in two hours!" Freddy huffed, trying to make the gator stay still.

"But I want to see her now!" the gator cried. "I miss our hangouts." he sighed, his scaly tail drooping low.

Small snickering and giggles were heard from behind them. The two mammals and reptile turned around, seeing Glamrock Chica trying to hold in her laugh.

"What's so funny short stack?" Roxanne asked with a playful smirk planted on her face. Chica wiped a fake tear with her feathers, her bright blue orbs looking at the confused robots that stood in front of her.

"Oh nothing it's just that..." she cleared her throat, with a smug look on her face. "She has my check on her list today." the white feathered chicken said proudly.

"Wait, you're saying Y/N is monitoring you?" Montgomery spoke with a annoyed tone in his voice.

"You betcha she does! And only me." Chica smiled.