chapter 2. jealous

-katie's pov-

I gotten zip home and I was ready to also go home, when I gotten a call. It was telling to go to the hospital to help with some patients, I went back home, put on my clothes, and went to work.

A few hours later....

-zip's pov-

I wanted to know what Katie was doing, I didn't have her phone number. But she did told me that she was a nurse, so she probably worked at Bigg city hospital. But I didn't want to go there and call her, cause that would be annoying. So I just play some Halo on my Xbox, a few hours later. As I was asleep covered in mountain dew cans and pizza boxes, there was knock at the door. I saw that it was 11:56pm on the clock and it was raining outside, so I opened the door and guess who was there. Katie, all wet with a white dress, with some blood on it, and she had a hat with a red cross on it. Me knowing that it was the same person who saved me, I let her in. "T-thanks zip" she said as she walked in, I gave her a towel for her to dry off. And gave her spare clothes but I had to use the one of the clothes the z stacks used, and gave her something warm to eat cause she was cold and hungry, when she was finished with her food I have her an electric blanket we had. And let her sleep.

-zug's pov-

As I was in on my bottom bunk I heard laughing, I looked down the hallway and in the living I saw zip with some girl. She had the one of clothes the z stacks had, she was black and had white stripes on her and on her tail she looked like a skunk. So I quietly walked behind them, and scared the two.

-zip's pov-

Zug was laughing cause he scared us, but poor Katie she was so scared that her fur fluffed up. Zug introduced himself to Katie, and he went back to bed.

-zug's pov-

I was quite jealous of zip cause he has a gf, and I liked her. I was starting to think that were in a love triangle between zip and Katie.