Chapter One - New Love

Mulai dari awal

I walked upstairs to Selena's room and knocked on the door. The door swung open and Selena was standing there dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a purple shirt and some brown boots. She had her hair down and she looked beautiful.

"Hey Selena" I said smiling at her.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" She asked sounding surprised.

"I wanted to surprise you, I thought we could hang out today" I replied.

"Aww your such a good friend" She said giving me a hug.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Well we could go shopping" She replied smiling.

"Sounds great" I said smiling back at her.

"Ok lets go" She said.

Selena grabbed her phone and put it in her pocket and we headed downstairs.

"Me and Justin are going shopping see you later Mum" Selena said.

"Okay bye you two have fun" Amanda said.

"We will Mum" Selena said smiling at her Mum.

We headed out the front door and got in my car. Selena sat in the front seat. I started up the car and turned the radio on, and took off down the road. The city wasn't far from Selena's house so we got there pretty quick. I drove into the car park at the mall and we got out. Selena and I walked into the mall and had a look around the shops. We took some pictures with fans and I bought some things for Jazzy and Jaxon. We left the mall and on our way out the paparazzi started chasing us, we ran to my car covering our faces. Selena and I quickly got in, I started up the car and took off, leaving the paparazzi behind. 

"Phew I'm glad thats over" I said.

"Yeah me too, stupid paps" Selena said.

"I have a surprise you for" I said looking over at Selena.

"A surprise?" She asked.

"You will have to wait and see when we get there" I replied sticking my tongue out at her playfully.

"Okay I will wait" Selena said.

I kept driving and soon enough we got there. I parked the car and we got out. I took Selena to a lookout over town.

 "Wow it's beautiful Justin" Selena said looking out over L.A.

"Yeah I like to come up here and write music sometimes it's really inspiring. I said walking over to her.

"Selena, I need to tell you something" I said feeling my heart beat faster.

"Go ahead Justin you can tell me anything after all we are best friends" She said giving me a warm smile.

"Selena, I love you, I love more then anything in the world" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"But Justin I can't.." She said looking away from me.

"Please Selena take a chance with me" I said grabbing her hand.

"No I don't want to be hurt again" She said pulling her hand away.

"So your saying you don't love me the way I love you?" I asked.

"I do Justin, I just don't want my heart broken again" She replied with a sad look on her face.

"Please Selena, I will catch you if you fall...please take a chance with me" I said hopeful she would say yes this time.

Without hesitation I felt Selena's soft lips crush onto mine. My eyes widened in shock, my heart beat increased. I then closed my eyes and enjoyed every second of this moment. After a few seconds Selena broke this kiss.

"Selena that was amazing" I said still surpised after what had just taken place.

"You were amazing too" She said looking into my eyes.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Selena said.

I put my arm around the right of Selena's waist, and we watched the sunset over L.A. 

"Lets go home now" I said looking at Selena.

"Okay can you drop me off at home?" She asked.

"Sure babe" I replied smiling at her.

We walked to my car and got in. I started up the car, turned the radio on and took off down the road. I couldn't stop thinking about Selena the whole time even though she was right next to me. Soon enough we got to Selena's house. We both got out of the car and walked up to her door.

"I had so much fun today" Selena said looking into my eyes.

"Me too" I said looking back at her.

I pulled her in close, embracing her.

"I never thought by the end of the day we would be boyfriend and girlfriend but here we are" She said smiling at me.

"Well I wasn't giving up without a fight" I said smiling back at her.

"I'm glad" She said.

We both looked into each others eyes and then I crushed my lips onto hers, closing my eyes. Her lips were so soft and they tasted like strawberry chapstick. After a couple seconds passed I ended the kiss.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm sure what doing but I will text you" She replied.

"Okay bye babe, I love you" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye, I love you too" She said giving me a warm smile that melted my heart.

I walked back to my car, got in and drove off down the road. I couldn't get Selena off my mind she was all I could think about the whole drive  home. Soon enough I arrived home, I got out of the car and walked inside. Mum was in the lounge room reading.

"Hey Mum" I said sounding happier then usual.

"Hey Justin, what are you so happy about?" She asked looking up from her book.

"Oh nothing" I replied trying to sound innocent.  

"Doesn't sound like nothing to me, now spit it out" She said.

"Okay" I said.

"Well, I had the best day shopping with Selena and then I asked her out and she said yes" I said smiling.

"Aww Justin that's so sweet" My Mum said.

"Yeah I love her Mum" I said.

"Aww that's adorable" My Mum said.

"I'm going to bed now, night Mum" I said going over and giving her a hug.

"Night sweetie" She said.

I walked up to my room and opened my bedroom door. I got dressed out of my clothes and put my pajamas on. I got into my bed, grabbed my phone off my bedside tabled and texted Selena "Im going to bed now so goodnight babe, I hope you have sweet dreams xoxoxoxo ♥" and hit send. A mintue later a I got a text back saying "Aww Justin your so sweet!, goodnight babe, I hope you have sweet dreams too xoxoxox ♥" I smiled at the text and then I put my phone back on my bedside table. I layed in bed for a while thinking for a while I thought to my self the perfect end to a perfect day. Soon enough I fell asleep and dreamt about Selena.