I love you, still

2 days later

TATY

"AND WE STILL IN LOVE AND THIS SH*T DONT STOP MAN THIS SH*T DONT STOPPPPPP", Olivia and I sang along as we pulled up to the nail salon.

"Yessss, thts my shitttttt" Olivia squealed turning the car off.

"I swearrr, nobody can fuck with Kehlani" I giggled getting out.

"Wait a minute bestie" Liv say as she threw her arm out in front of me.

"Girl.. what"? I looked at her confused.

"I see niggas, fine ones at that" she stuck her tongue out doing a dance.

I shook my head closing the door, "Girl come on". Her fast ass always hunting some boys, meanwhile I avoid them.

"Ok fine Taty be lame then" she said following behind me.

                                       <>

As soon as we made it to the door I heard someone call out to us, "Aye"!

We turned around looking across the street where the boys were, "may we help you?" Liv said.

"Come over I wanna talk to you" he replied.

"Taty come on" Liv said walking towards them.

"I guess" I said following behind.

"What y'all want ?" Olivia said to the dudes that called us.

"Well I just thought you were bad and I've never seen you round hea before .. I'd like to get to know you" he said to Liv licking his lips.

"Tuh, HA. You've got to be kidding me" I said under my breath, rolling my eyes. If that's what he call spitting game then he need to take some lessons.

"Yo Chris ! Come on bro we gotta go" I heard some boy say. I turned around to get a look at who he was, his voice sounded so familiar.

"Ight bruh don't you see I'm occupied" the other boy said back.

"Hurry up bro", he turned around "Taty?!?!?"

I looked up shocked to see who I've come face to face with, "Malikkk !? omg hi how are youuu" I said walking towards him giving him a hug.

"You know I'm straight, what about you?" He say with a straight face.

"I'm ok, you know.. living" I giggled awkwardly.

He nodded his head, "That's good, what bring you this way tho?"

"Well me and Liv we about to get our nails done when mr. spit game over there called for us" I said pointing to Olivia and Chris.

"Ah my nigga Chris tryna get him one", he said doing a small laugh. I looked up at him watching him smile, He was so damn fine.

"Yea ain't he" I said looking away.

"Taty you ready?" Liv yelled .

"Uh yea" I said turning around, "I guess that's my cue, it was good seeing you"

He pulled me into a hug, "Good seeing you too, I hope we can see each other again" he looked down then back up at me.

God knew what he was doing when he made this boy. He's so fine with his smooth chocolate skin and those dreads. 🥴 But the thing is .. Malik and I used to date for a long time , he's my first love actually. We've been broken up for about a year now, he was so bad for me and the relationship was so toxic. I just can't let myself get involved with him like that again, "I- idk Malik. You know after-

He cut me off, "After everything I put you through , I know" he looked down and sighed.

"I'm sorry I just don't want to go down that road again, and plus I'm still healing from this other incident I just don't know if I can handle a relationship right now" I rambled.

"Taty it's ok I get it. I put you through hell and I'm sorry for all that hurt. Can we at least be friends?" He grabbed my hand looking me in my eyes.

"TATY!! We got things to do girl" Liv yelled getting impatient.

"Comingggg" I yelled back, "look I have to go" I said taking my hand back.

"Taty please" he looked me deep in my eyes.

I gave in, "ok yes Malik, we can be friends."

"Whoohooo!" He yelled like a lil kid. I giggled. "You still have my number right?" He asked.

"Um it's still tht 341-4567 huh?" I asked.

"Yeaa hmu ma" He said pulling his phone out.

"Ok I will" I began walking off.

"Oh and Taty" he semi yelled.

I turned around, "yea?"

"I love you still" he said with a nervous look on his face.

I smiled gently, "I love you too"

                                      <>

MALIK

This was My first time seeing Taty since our big breakup

This was My first time seeing Taty since our big breakup. I mean ofc I've seen her on social media but that don't really count.Taty done got fine as fuck, she was already bad but she bad as hell now. She done had a glow up since she left my toxic ass.

I feel bad for how I used to do her. We were together for 3 years and I fucked over her for 2 of them. I thought because she was young she would take it, she did long enough until she broke. But I'm mature now and so is she I guess.

Thinking about this makes me wanna get back together with her ass forreal. I know I hurt her and all but man I been missing her like hell. These niggas been out to get me I ain't got nobody to care for me like she did. If we get back together I'll try to do right by her, I'm not making no promises tho.

What we had was love, and I'll do anything to get it back...

Will Taty and Malik get back together? 👀
Comment your thoughts .😝