chapter 4

The next day Brandi had woken up in this strange apartment and looked around. "where am I?" the young girl asked. "Where did you take me today, ma'am. I don't know where I am...." Brandi asked the woman. "I took you to my apartment after you fell asleep. You are a heavy sleeper.." Grell explained to Brandi. The small child yawned softly and adorably until she plopped out of bed and onto her face. Brandi had gotten back to the office and got into her seat. The child got to work and finished her work promptly. Brandi got up and turned in her paperwork. "Hm despite it being your second day, you've learned very quickly, I'm impressed, how?" William said to her. "I was told that I get ice cream after this." the man looked at brandi "so grell is bribing you?" "yes" and that was the end of the two's conversation. "did you tell him how you get done so quickly?" grell asked. "yeah, I did." brandi said. "Oh my fuckin god you weren't supposed to tell him?" grell said yelling at her. "well he asked me how I get my paperwork done so quickly and I couldn't lie." "whatever kid just let's go get the ice cream and I'll take you home" "yay!"(time skip brought to you by Kageyama's thicc thighs)grell and brandi had their ice cream and now it's time to bring brandi home. "where do you live anyways brandi?" grell asked crouching down to the child. "With big brother and Sebastian and Mey-Rin and bardy and Finnian." brandi said excitedly to go home. "you live with the earl? something doesn't add up here" grell said puzzled. "oh your rather smart my name brandi phantomhive. duchess of phantomive" Brandi said looking up at grell. "alright let's just get you home.""soo your brother is earl phantomhive," grell asked "yep after mom and dad died he took on dad's earl duties my brother says that I'm the cutest thing on earth" I explained "you should have seen him in a dress that day! He looked too cute!" Grell said giggling, so I grabbed the dress "you mean this dress??" I said "you stole it??" Grell said "not exactly Ciel gave it to me...." I said blushing "oh my... I mean you are his sister," grell said "well yes. But I don't like to talk about the past" I said sorta sad "Oh, I understand. Stuff happened your aunt "disappeared" and I'm sorry for your loss" grell said trying to cheer me up "it takes more than that to cheer me up...." I said. I knew that nothing would change at all so I just went to do my paperwork and brushed off all my worries. I put my glasses back on and sees another pile of papers on my desk and I do them and sighed. "I still wonder if I'm dead or alive...." I said "you are both, dead and alive theoretically, you committed suicide." grell said to brandi watching her do her paperwork.