Chapter 4 : (I think anyway make your own)

I woke up around 2 p.m. It felt good to sleep in for once but now I have to go. I put my bags in my car and then put my hair up and pulled on a jumper and pink leggings. I got in my car and drove off to get Sam since I was closest to him distance wise. I drove for about an hour then pulled into his driveway. "Hey I'm outside," I called him. "Alright I'm coming," I giggled and hung up. Gah I have a dirty mind. He put his bags in the car and got in the passenger seat. "So we off to get the twins?" He smiled. I sighed and replied "yep." "What's wrong?" He sounded genuinely concerned.  So I explained everything. "I just don't know anymore I feel like I've been on this constant loop of happiness then instant sadness," I teared up. "Look everything is gonna be okay in the end if it's not okay then it's not the end but it can only go up," I smiled and realized what time it was. "Oh shit it's 5 already," I yawned. "And you're about to miss your turn," He laughed. I turned the car quickly. We laughed. "Oops," "What time is our flight?" "Umm 10 I think," I replied pulling into NikiNSammy's driveway. "Will you call them?" I asked Sam. He nodded and called them. Soon enough they came out bags in hands and Sam got out to help them. Sam and Sammy got in the back. So me and Niki were stuck up front. "Hey boys," I greeted. "Hello," they said in unison. I pulled out and headed towards Gatwick. I put my arm on the middle thingy leaving one hand on the wheel. "If anything happens lord Jesus take the wheel," Sammy giggled from the backseat quoting Carrie Underwood. We laughed then I felt something grab my hand. I looked down at my hand without moving my head. I internally squealed Niki was holding my hand. I let go of it when I had to get off on the exit. I looked back and finally went. There was a car riding to close for comfort next to us. I looked to see if I knew the person. "I recognize him," I whispered. I glanced back over to him. It was my ex boyfriend. He hated me know. He looked over at me then slowed down to get behind me. I ignored everything the boys were saying. I sped up and got off the airport exit. "He's actually trying to kill us," I exclaimed. "What? Who?" They panicked. "Relax we'll fine," I tried to calm them down. I pulled into the parking garage. I looked behind me. He was still there. "If that girl's name is Liam Stilt don't let him in until I get into the airport please," I smiled at the lady. "What's going on there?" She asked. "We have a bad history and he is trying to do something sketchy," I explained. I payed and she said "It'll be alright I won't let him in," I smiled and started looking for a parking slot. We checked in and waited to board. I sat next to Niki and Sam and Sammy were together. I hate planes so I started to shake. Niki noticed so he grabbed my hand to calm me down. I laid my head against the window and went to sleep. (A/N HEAYYYY hoped you enjoyed if you've noticed I end every chapter when she goes to sleep so yep. Random. Sorry If it was short. Btw I really really appreciate 16 reads! That's amazing I love you all and I'll see you lot next time! BYYYYYEEEEEEE ps the song has nothing to do with this I just liked it and decided to link it)